    pre-requisites and charges involved.

    Thanks

    Ghaffar

    Ghaffar Masood, Oct 3, 2003

  2. Ghaffar Masood

    God Guest

    Ghaffar Masood wrote:
    > Could anyone please let me know how can I make a newsgroup. What are
    > the pre-requisites and charges involved.

    Name your group and it shall be.

    --
    I am The Great I Am

    God, Oct 3, 2003

  3. Ghaffar Masood

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Ghaffar Masood said:

    > Could anyone please let me know how can I make a newsgroup. What are the
    > pre-requisites and charges involved.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Ghaffar

    God's charges are way over the top, mine are much fairer, and if you also send
    me $60,000, I promise to turn it into $6 instantly for you.

    Brian H¹©, Oct 3, 2003
  4. Ghaffar Masood

    Dr Snuggles Guest

    The usual reply to your question is that if you don't know how to create a
    newsgroup, you're not ready to have one. I know that's prolly no help, but
    might explain why many ppl in the know have stopped responding to this type
    of query recently.

    Dr Snuggles, Oct 3, 2003
  5. Ghaffar Masood

    Artemis Guest