    I have disabled the check box telling NERO not to finalise the disk.

    Any ideas.

    JD

    John \O\, Nov 10, 2003

  2. John \O\

    DogBrain Guest

    John "O" wrote:
    > Can anyone advise me on the settings or what I need to do to be able
    > to add audio tracks onto a CD-RW and filling it up on a day to day
    > basis as I'm finding that on the 2nd attempt it throws my CD out of
    > the tray & requesting that I insert an empty medium.
    >
    > I have disabled the check box telling NERO not to finalise the disk.
    >
    > Any ideas.
    >
    > JD

    You can't make multisession cd with audio cdda

    DogBrain, Nov 10, 2003

  3. John \O\

    bambam Guest

    "John \"O\"" <> wrote in

    > Can anyone advise me on the settings or what I need to do to be
    > able to add audio tracks onto a CD-RW and filling it up on a day
    > to day basis as I'm finding that on the 2nd attempt it throws my
    > CD out of the tray & requesting that I insert an empty medium.
    >
    > I have disabled the check box telling NERO not to finalise the
    > disk.

    http://www.cdrfaq.org/faq03.html#S3-48

    You should bookmark the site above as it is very useful.

    --
    Remember, half the people you know are below average.

    bambam, Nov 10, 2003
  4. John \O\

    John \O\ Guest

    "bambam" <> wrote in message
    > "John \"O\"" <> wrote in
    >
    > > Can anyone advise me on the settings or what I need to do to be
    > > able to add audio tracks onto a CD-RW and filling it up on a day
    > > to day basis as I'm finding that on the 2nd attempt it throws my
    > > CD out of the tray & requesting that I insert an empty medium.
    > >
    > > I have disabled the check box telling NERO not to finalise the
    > > disk.

    > http://www.cdrfaq.org/faq03.html#S3-48
    >
    > You should bookmark the site above as it is very useful.
    >
    > --
    > Remember, half the people you know are below average.

    That was very helpful, thanks.

    JD

    John \O\, Nov 11, 2003