    being trialed by Rite-Aid. There is currently a promotion to give a
    free trial offer for a custom DVD, thereby saving you $12.99 but the
    free coupon is only good until 7/7/2007.
    Ablang, Jul 1, 2007

  2. Ablang

    Ablang Guest

    I gotta admit, these guys make pretty nice presentation movies
    out of your pictures. I guess that is all done automatically. Pretty
    cool stuff.

    muvee autoProducer 6 retails on their site for $129.95.

    Is there another software program that does just as well for cheaper?
    Ablang, Jul 1, 2007

  3. Ablang

    Dragon Guest

    "Ablang" <> wrote in message
    > I gotta admit, these guys make pretty nice presentation movies
    > out of your pictures. I guess that is all done automatically. Pretty
    > cool stuff.
    >
    > muvee autoProducer 6 retails on their site for $129.95.
    >
    > Is there another software program that does just as well for cheaper?

    great spamming
    Dragon, Jul 1, 2007