    program version 9.1, Rev 3 should be able to do this but I forgot how to do
    it! If anybody can help me with this please let me know. Thanks Steve
    , Oct 15, 2004

  2. samuel Guest

    wrote in
    news:zrFbd.75141$:

    > I have not used news groups for some time now and need to make a
    > new one.

    you don't use news groups

    a hundred thousand groups
    and you NEED to make a new one ?

    make a yahoo or a google group

    samuel, Oct 15, 2004

  3. wrote:
    > I have not used news groups for some time now and need to make a new one. I
    > knew how to do it before but it has been a while since I used my News Rover
    > program so I am a little fuzzy on a few things with it. My News Rover
    > program version 9.1, Rev 3 should be able to do this but I forgot how to do
    > it! If anybody can help me with this please let me know. Thanks Steve

    I was going to tell you how, but I forgot too.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Oct 15, 2004
  4. I was walking down the street, minding my own business, when on Fri,
    15 Oct 2004 01:09:51 GMT, screamed from behind
    the mulberry bush:

    >I have not used news groups for some time now and need to make a new one. I
    >knew how to do it before but it has been a while since I used my News Rover
    >program so I am a little fuzzy on a few things with it. My News Rover
    >program version 9.1, Rev 3 should be able to do this but I forgot how to do
    >it! If anybody can help me with this please let me know. Thanks Steve

    A fuckwit like you doesn't need to make another useless newsgroup that
    no one will post to.
    Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor, Oct 15, 2004
  5. WormWood Guest

    <> wrote in message
    |I have not used news groups for some time now and need to make a new
    one. I
    | knew how to do it before but it has been a while since I used my News
    Rover
    | program so I am a little fuzzy on a few things with it. My News Rover
    | program version 9.1, Rev 3 should be able to do this but I forgot how
    to do
    | it! If anybody can help me with this please let me know. Thanks Steve

    If you mean like *subscribe* to newsgroups, Tools / Newsgroups, type a
    description in the search bar, for example:
    alt.pigeonshit.park.statues., when anything similar is listed, snag it,
    press 'Go There' or Subscribe.
    WormWood, Oct 15, 2004
  6. samuel Guest

    "WormWood" <> wrote in

    > <> wrote in message
    >|I have not used news groups for some time now and need to make a
    >|new one. I knew how to do it before but it has been a while since
    >|I used my News Rover
    >| program so I am a little fuzzy on a few things with it. My News
    >| Rover program version 9.1, Rev 3 should be able to do this but I
    >| forgot how to do it! If anybody can help me with this please let
    >| me know. Thanks Steve
    >
    > If you mean like *subscribe* to newsgroups, Tools / Newsgroups,
    > type a description in the search bar, for example:
    > alt.pigeonshit.park.statues., when anything similar is listed,
    > snag it, press 'Go There' or Subscribe.

    in news rover ?
    samuel, Oct 15, 2004
  7. WormWood Guest

    "samuel" <> wrote in message
    | "WormWood" <> wrote in
    |

    | > <> wrote in message
    | >|I have not used news groups for some time now and need to make a
    | >|new one. I knew how to do it before but it has been a while since
    | >|I used my News Rover
    | >| program so I am a little fuzzy on a few things with it. My News
    | >| Rover program version 9.1, Rev 3 should be able to do this but I
    | >| forgot how to do it! If anybody can help me with this please let
    | >| me know. Thanks Steve
    | >
    | > If you mean like *subscribe* to newsgroups, Tools / Newsgroups,
    | > type a description in the search bar, for example:
    | > alt.pigeonshit.park.statues., when anything similar is listed,
    | > snag it, press 'Go There' or Subscribe.
    |
    | in news rover ?

    HTFSIK
    WormWood, Oct 15, 2004