    --
    -bts
    -Friends don't let friends drive Vista

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Feb 10, 2008

  3. lnpworld

    zynteq7 Guest

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
    > lnpworld wrote:
    >
    >> http://glycospam.webs.com/getspamhosting.htm

    > I don't think so.
    >
    > <http://validator.w3.org/check?verbose=1&uri=http%3A%2F%2Fglycoblug.webs.com%2Fgetwebhosting.htm>
    > This page is not Valid HTML 4.01 Strict!
    > Result: Failed validation, 123 Errors

    LOL!

    That reminds me, what browser does the best rendering? I remember it
    being K-Meleon or Opera? (I forget)

    zynteq7, Feb 10, 2008
  4. zynteq7 wrote:

    > Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
    >> lnpworld wrote:
    >>> http://glycospam.webs.com/getspamhosting.htm

    >> I don't think so.
    >>
    >> <http://validator.w3.org/check?verbose=1&uri=http%3A%2F%2Fglycoblug.webs.com%2Fgetwebhosting.htm>
    >> This page is not Valid HTML 4.01 Strict!
    >> Result: Failed validation, 123 Errors

    > LOL!
    >
    > That reminds me, what browser does the best rendering? I remember it
    > being K-Meleon or Opera? (I forget)

    Opera has been able to pass the Acid2 test for quite awhile now. I think
    also Safari 3.something now does as well. Those are the only two I know
    of.

    http://www.webstandards.org/action/acid2/
    Click on the "Please take the Acid2 test!" link.

    --
    -bts

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Feb 11, 2008