make your future safe with Self Exam Engine

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by shania, Jul 24, 2006.

  1. shania

    shania Guest

    Self exam engine http://www.selfexamengine.com?hop=sul $99 Package Deal
    buys access to over 531 Exam Guides which include all the major IT
    Certifications like Microsoft, CompTIA, Oracle, CISCO, Sun, Checkpoint,
    Novell, HP, ISC, Ec-Council, Citrix, A+, CISSP, IBM, Linux, Lotus
    Notes, CIW, PMI and many more. You don't pay $99 each month. It is a
    one-time payment which buys access to download . These exam guides are
    usually $39-$69 each, that's thousands of dollars of savings for you.

    For our Special Package Deal, all our subscribers can take advantage of
    one of the best certification offers of the year! This package covers
    over 30 of the most popular IT Certification exams for 1 low price of
    99 dollars.

    If you are working on your A+, Network+, MCSA, MCSE, CCNA, CCNP, CCDA,
    CCDP, or CCIE, you owe it to yourself to take a look.

    shania, Jul 24, 2006