Make Thousads Easily On The Internet

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by cashgenerator, Jun 24, 2004.

  1. Getting Started!!

    If you're not already a user of PayPal, the very first thing you need
    to do is go to PayPal and sign up. It takes two minutes
    and Pay Pal will deposit $5.00 in your account just for becoming a
    member. That makes this program's total cost $0!!! Follow
    this link to open your PayPal account:

    <https://www.paypal.com>

    Now log into your PayPal account, and send the PayPal account of the
    person listed in Position 1 $5.00 PayPal will ask you to
    select type. (Select "service" and put "$5.00 donation" for
    subject.) When person in Position 1 receives notification of your
    payment, you can simply copy this page and change the names in
    position #1 & #2 & #3 as instructed. Remember, only the person
    in Position 1 on the list gets your $5.00 donation. Send them a
    donation then remove #1PayPal account from the list. Move the
    other two accounts up & add your Paypal account to #3 position. After
    you have retyped the names in the new order,
    IMMEDIATELY send the revised message to as many people as possible.
    PROMOTE! PROMOTE! The more you promote the Program, the
    more you will receive in donations!! That's all there is to it.
    When your name reaches Position 1 (usually in less than a week) it
    will be your turn to receive the cash. $5.00 will be sent
    to your PayPal account by people just like you who are willing to send
    $5.00 donation and receive up to $20,000 in less than
    two weeks. Because there are only (3) names on the list you can
    anticipate 80% of your cash within two weeks.

    Anytime you find yourself short on cash just take out your $5.00
    donation program and send it to 50 prospects. Imagine if you
    sent it to 100 or even more. Most people spend more than $5 on the
    lottery every week with no real hope of ever winning.
    THIS PROGRAM WORKS - JUST TRY IT

    POSITION # 1 PAYPAL ACCOUNT:
    POSITION # 2 PAYPAL ACCOUNT:
    POSITION # 3 PAYPAL ACCOUNT:

    Integrity and honesty make this plan work.
    Participants who actively promote this program will average between $8000
    and
    $12000 and receive the donations within two weeks.
    This is not a chain letter. You are simply making a donation of $5.00
    to another person. The Program does not violate title
    18 section 1302 of the Postal and lottery code.
    Remember -TIME is of the essence. YOU can choose to live
    Paycheck-to-Paycheck or live FREE from FINANCIAL BONDAGE. Become a
    part of the donation program and help people help people.
    This program is about helping each other!
    Success is a journey - Not a destination!
    Start Your Journey TODAY!!!!

    cashgenerator, Jun 24, 2004

  2. cashgenerator

    Unk Guest

    On Thu, 24 Jun 2004 04:29:21 GMT, "cashgenerator" <>

    Unk, Jun 24, 2004

    Unk the employee paid to wake up the servants, Jun 24, 2004
  4. cashgenerator

    Avenger© Guest

    <> wrote:

    >Getting Started!!

    Well, this should help then!

    Toad!!

    --
    Avenger©

    "Put the CAT out to reply"
    *I DETEST Spam - A Spam Hater since 1951*

    Avenger©, Jun 24, 2004
  5. Avenger© wrote:
    > On Thu, 24 Jun 2004 04:29:21 GMT, "cashgenerator"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> Getting Started!!

    > Well, this should help then!

    > Toad!!