Make Operating System Faster !!

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by travolta006@gmail.com, Aug 19, 2007.

  1. Guest

    , Aug 19, 2007

  2. Parko Guest

    On Sun, 19 Aug 2007 00:31:12 +0000, travolta006 wrote:

    > Make your Windows XP faster and smoother
    > http://windowsxpsp2pro.blogspot.com/

    Very nice, but I think you will find most of these topics covered
    elsewhere.

    --
    To err err err is Molly Meldrum,to moo bovine.
    Parko, Aug 19, 2007

  3. Vanguard Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > Make your Windows XP faster and smoother
    > http:// windowsxpsp2pro. blogspot. com/

    Repetitive spam from Google blogger afflicted with the childish "look
    at me, look at me" psychosis.
    Vanguard, Aug 19, 2007
  4. George Guest

    Vanguard wrote:
    > <> wrote in message
    >> Make your Windows XP faster and smoother
    >> http:// spamsp2pro. blogspot. com/
    >>

    > Repetitive spam from Google blogger afflicted with the childish "look at
    > me, look at me" psychosis.

    No psychosis, Google encourages people to look for click revenue on
    Googles' blogspot. He/she is doing just that also with the help of
    Google, the spammers friend.
    George, Aug 19, 2007
  5. Vanguard Guest

    "George" wrote in message

    > Vanguard wrote:
    >>
    >> <> wrote ...
    >>>
    >>> Make your Windows XP faster and smoother
    >>> http:// spamsp2pro. blogspot. com/

    >> Repetitive spam from Google blogger afflicted with the childish
    >> "look at me, look at me" psychosis.

    > No psychosis, Google encourages people to look for click revenue on
    > Googles' blogspot. He/she is doing just that also with the help of
    > Google, the spammers friend.

    Ah, so that's the intent of Google with its blogger site. However, I
    don't see anywhere that Google is overtly prompting their bloggers to
    spam their blog. That fact that this asshole keeps changing his name
    shows that he knows he is spamming. I wish he would go masturbate in
    private rather than stroke his ego in public.

    http://www.blogger.com/content.g
    "SPAM, MALICIOUS CODES AND VIRUSES: We do not allow spamming or
    transmitting malware and viruses." Yeah, right. Must be nice to live
    in a world where blinders and rose-colored glasses make for a pleasant
    and lazy view. I'll believe Google is interested in stopping
    *outbound* spam when they stop spewing out their canned reply from
    their abuse contact that says they won't do anything.

    NOTE:
    Sorry, didn't notice the cross-posting to unrelated groups.
    FollowUp-To header added to move discussion to the
    24hoursupport.helpdesk group, the only group where the original post
    is somewhat on-topic although still spam.
    Vanguard, Aug 19, 2007