    GA
    --
    My address is spoofed, so do not reply directly.

    Gordon Abbot, Apr 8, 2005

  2. Gordon Abbot

    Guest

    Gordon Abbot wrote:
    > I switched resolutions on my computer and would like to keep the new
    > setting (from 800x600 to 1280x1024). I have figured out how to make most
    > type readable but some images which have text (my morning comics) are
    > difficult to read.
    >
    > Is there a way (other than saving them and then using another program to
    > enlarge them) to enlarge them on the Mozilla page directly?
    >
    > GA

    Change the resolution back to 800x600 and after reading the comics
    reverse it. Put a copy of the Display icon from Control Panel on your
    desk top to make finding it easier.

    If you do not play with the desktop while at the lower resolution, you
    should have no trouble when you go back up.

    I do the reverse when using my CAD program.

    , Apr 9, 2005

  3. On 2005-04-08, Gordon Abbot <> wrote:

    > I switched resolutions on my computer and would like to keep the new
    > setting (from 800x600 to 1280x1024). I have figured out how to make most
    > type readable but some images which have text (my morning comics) are
    > difficult to read.
    >
    > Is there a way (other than saving them and then using another program to
    > enlarge them) to enlarge them on the Mozilla page directly?

    Have you tried the ImageZoomer extension?

    http://imagezoomer.mozdev.org

    --

    John ()

    John Thompson, Apr 9, 2005
  4. Gordon Abbot

    Travis Evans Guest

    On 04/08/2005 07:02 AM, Gordon Abbot wrote:
    > I switched resolutions on my computer and would like to keep the new
    > setting (from 800x600 to 1280x1024). I have figured out how to make most
    > type readable but some images which have text (my morning comics) are
    > difficult to read.
    >
    > Is there a way (other than saving them and then using another program to
    > enlarge them) to enlarge them on the Mozilla page directly?

    In Preferences where you adjust the font sizes, try playing with the
    Resolution setting (dpi). I know this adjusts text size; I'm not sure
    if it adjusts images, though.

    --
    Travis
    [The email address on this post is valid, but may change from time to

    Travis Evans, Apr 10, 2005