Make Free Voip Phone Calls Worldwide including India

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by rajat.bhatia1721@yahoo.com, Feb 10, 2008.

  1. Guest

    Make Free Pc to Phone Calls

    Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) is a protocol optimized for the
    transmission of voice through the Internet or other packet switched
    networks.
    This Technology (VOIP) has made possible to Make Free Phone Calls
    Worldwide. Free Pc to Phone Calls, Phone to Phone Calls, Web activated
    phone calls.
    Through VOIP Softwares and applications, one can make phone calls.

    A new blog containing all the information and offers in VOIP
    technilogy.
    You can Make Free Unlimited Phone Calls
    Even Free Calls to countries like India and Pakistan with 50 other
    destinations..!!

    One of the Post is - about IBIBO includes You all are aware of a new
    blog service called ibibo, its very similar to blogger. ibibo has
    started a free service through which registered members can call each
    other for free. Looks very similar to Jaxtr

    They are currently offering 10 mins free call to other registered
    users with maximum 2mins for one call; that makes up to maximum of 5
    calls monthly, free!! (Don't get upset by this figure, we'll come up
    with a hack at the end!! :)

    If you like reading more
    Check them at-

    http://voipapplication.blogspot.com/

    * Please don't consider it as spam. Keep your phone bills zero.

    , Feb 10, 2008

  2. Ivor Jones Guest

    <> wrote in message
    : : Make Free Pc to Phone Calls

    No thanks, I'd rather use a telephone.
    : :
    : : Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) is a protocol
    : : optimized for the transmission of voice through the
    : : Internet or other packet switched networks.

    I know, this is a VoIP group.

    : : This Technology (VOIP) has made possible to Make Free
    : : Phone Calls Worldwide. Free Pc to Phone Calls, Phone to
    : : Phone Calls, Web activated phone calls.

    You don't say.

    : : Through VOIP Softwares and applications, one can make
    : : phone calls.

    You don't say..!!

    [more spam snipped]

    Go away and play with Ron Chew, he likes spammers.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Feb 10, 2008

  3. Guest

    On Sun, 10 Feb 2008 16:37:19 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
    <> wrote:

    >Go away and play with Ron Chew, he likes spammers.

    Please tell me where I have said I like spammers Ivor
    what I have said is they just do not bother me has I totally ignore
    them and don't rant and rave here and elsewhere like a demented fool
    about spammers like you do there is a big difference.

    , Feb 10, 2008
  4. Ivor Jones Guest

    <> wrote in message
    : : On Sun, 10 Feb 2008 16:37:19 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
    : : <> wrote:
    : : :
    : : : Go away and play with Ron Chew, he likes spammers.
    : :
    : : Please tell me where I have said I like spammers Ivor
    : : what I have said is they just do not bother me has I
    : : totally ignore them and don't rant and rave here and
    : : elsewhere like a demented fool about spammers like you
    : : do there is a big difference.

    Pity you don't ignore me.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Feb 10, 2008
  5. Guest

    On Sun, 10 Feb 2008 21:36:54 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
    <> wrote:

    ><> wrote in message
    >: : On Sun, 10 Feb 2008 16:37:19 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
    >: : <> wrote:
    >: : :
    >: : : Go away and play with Ron Chew, he likes spammers.
    >: :
    >: : Please tell me where I have said I like spammers Ivor
    >: : what I have said is they just do not bother me has I
    >: : totally ignore them and don't rant and rave here and
    >: : elsewhere like a demented fool about spammers like you
    >: : do there is a big difference.
    >
    >Pity you don't ignore me.

    And miss the total crap you write not likely

    , Feb 10, 2008
  6. Desk Rabbit Guest

    Ivor Jones wrote:

    > <> wrote in message
    > news: : : On Sun, 10 Feb 2008
    > 16:37:19 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
    > : : <> wrote:
    > : : : : : : Go away and play with Ron Chew, he likes spammers.
    > : : : : Please tell me where I have said I like spammers Ivor
    > : : what I have said is they just do not bother me has I
    > : : totally ignore them and don't rant and rave here and
    > : : elsewhere like a demented fool about spammers like you
    > : : do there is a big difference.
    > Pity you don't ignore me.

    Pity you can't ignore the spammers like the rest of us instead of
    talking to robotic mailers that will never see your reply. So you just
    waste bandwidth and make their messages stand out by having these dumb
    threads dangling beneath them. Give it up, you are pissing into a gale
    force 10.

    Desk Rabbit, Feb 11, 2008
  7. cybuerke Guest

    "Desk Rabbit" <> wrote in message
    > Ivor Jones wrote:
    >> Pity you don't ignore me.

    > Pity you can't ignore the spammers like the rest of us instead of talking
    > to robotic mailers that will never see your reply. So you just waste
    > bandwidth and make their messages stand out by having these dumb threads
    > dangling beneath them. Give it up, you are pissing into a gale force 10.

    NO!!!!! I can't just sit quietly and read this.

    A gale's a Force 8.. 10 is Storm Force...

    cybuerke, Feb 12, 2008
  8. Desk Rabbit Guest

    cybuerke wrote:
    > "Desk Rabbit" <> wrote in message
    >> Ivor Jones wrote:
    >>> Pity you don't ignore me.

    >> Pity you can't ignore the spammers like the rest of us instead of talking
    >> to robotic mailers that will never see your reply. So you just waste
    >> bandwidth and make their messages stand out by having these dumb threads
    >> dangling beneath them. Give it up, you are pissing into a gale force 10.

    > NO!!!!! I can't just sit quietly and read this.
    >
    > A gale's a Force 8.. 10 is Storm Force...

    I'd say either is correct as 10 is somewhere between the two. I believe
    the Met office would call it gale force 10. Can't find a reference at
    the moment though as the largest they are reporting is gale force 9 in
    Trafalgar.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beaufort_scale#The_modern_scale

    Desk Rabbit, Feb 12, 2008
  9. cybuerke Guest

    > cybuerke wrote:

    >> NO!!!!! I can't just sit quietly and read this.
    >>
    >> A gale's a Force 8.. 10 is Storm Force...

    > I'd say either is correct as 10 is somewhere between the two. I believe
    > the Met office would call it gale force 10. Can't find a reference at the
    > moment though as the largest they are reporting is gale force 9 in
    > Trafalgar.
    >
    > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beaufort_scale#The_modern_scale

    Do you reckon we could lick Ivor and Ron at outboring this group? Let's
    give it a whirl. :))

    I think you've hit on an American attempt to update a tried and tested
    British standard weather guage with your wkipedia reference. I believe
    you'll find <www.zetnet.co.uk/sigs/weather/Met_Codes/beaufort.htm> to be an
    authororative account.

    But I'm willing to be persuaded otherwise!

    cybuerke, Feb 12, 2008
  10. Guest

    On Tue, 12 Feb 2008 12:56:22 -0000, "cybuerke" <>
    wrote:

    >Do you reckon we could lick Ivor and Ron at outboring this group? Let's
    >give it a whirl. :))

    You hardily see anything from me when Ivor isn't going on and on and
    on like a demented fool about spam and spammers and you can't say
    that you do why the hell can't he just ignore them like most of us
    do ? .

    , Feb 12, 2008
  11. cybuerke Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > On Tue, 12 Feb 2008 12:56:22 -0000, "cybuerke" <>
    > wrote:
    >

    >>Do you reckon we could lick Ivor and Ron at outboring this group? Let's
    >>give it a whirl. :))

    > You hardily see anything from me when Ivor isn't going on and on and
    > on like a demented fool about spam and spammers and you can't say
    > that you do why the hell can't he just ignore them like most of us
    > do ? .

    Are you hijacking this hijack, Ron?

    cybuerke, Feb 12, 2008
  12. Ivor Jones Guest

    <> wrote in message
    : : On Tue, 12 Feb 2008 12:56:22 -0000, "cybuerke"
    : : <> wrote:
    : :
    : :
    : : : Do you reckon we could lick Ivor and Ron at outboring
    : : : this group? Let's give it a whirl. :))
    : :
    : : You hardily see anything from me when Ivor isn't going
    : : on and on and on like a demented fool about spam and
    : : spammers and you can't say that you do why the hell
    : : can't he just ignore them like most of us
    : : do ? .

    Tell you what, you ignore me and I'll ignore you. You first.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Feb 12, 2008
  13. Guest

    On Tue, 12 Feb 2008 18:12:47 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
    <> wrote:

    ><> wrote in message
    >: : On Tue, 12 Feb 2008 12:56:22 -0000, "cybuerke"
    >: : <> wrote:
    >: :
    >: :
    >: : : Do you reckon we could lick Ivor and Ron at outboring
    >: : : this group? Let's give it a whirl. :))
    >: :
    >: : You hardily see anything from me when Ivor isn't going
    >: : on and on and on like a demented fool about spam and
    >: : spammers and you can't say that you do why the hell
    >: : can't he just ignore them like most of us
    >: : do ? .
    >
    >Tell you what, you ignore me and I'll ignore you. You first.

    Not until you cease going on and on and like a demented fool about
    spammers I won't .

    , Feb 12, 2008
  14. Iain Guest

    cybuerke wrote:
    > I believe
    > you'll find <www.zetnet.co.uk/sigs/weather/Met_Codes/beaufort.htm> to be an
    > authororative account.

    I think it is about right: it correctly says that a gale is force 8 and
    a storm is force 10

    But what on earth has this to do with voip?

    Iain, Feb 12, 2008
  15. Desk Rabbit Guest

    cybuerke wrote:
    > "Desk Rabbit" <> wrote in message
    >> cybuerke wrote:

    >>> NO!!!!! I can't just sit quietly and read this.
    >>>
    >>> A gale's a Force 8.. 10 is Storm Force...

    >> I'd say either is correct as 10 is somewhere between the two. I believe
    >> the Met office would call it gale force 10. Can't find a reference at the
    >> moment though as the largest they are reporting is gale force 9 in
    >> Trafalgar.
    >>
    >> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beaufort_scale#The_modern_scale

    > Do you reckon we could lick Ivor and Ron at outboring this group? Let's
    > give it a whirl. :))

    Go for it!

    > I think you've hit on an American attempt to update a tried and tested
    > British standard weather guage with your wkipedia reference. I believe
    > you'll find <www.zetnet.co.uk/sigs/weather/Met_Codes/beaufort.htm> to be an
    > authororative account.
    >
    > But I'm willing to be persuaded otherwise!

    How about the Met Office site and Beaufort's original scale from 1806
    http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/education/secondary/students/beaufort.html

    10 is listed as a fresh gale.

    I will conceed however that in many other places, force 10 is listed as
    a storm. That said, whatever the force, Ivor is still pissing in the wind.

    Hmmm, I wonder just what the maximum wind force is that one can piss
    into without getting wet? Didn't Brainiac do an experiment on this?

    Desk Rabbit, Feb 12, 2008
  16. Ivor Jones Guest

    <> wrote in message
    : : On Tue, 12 Feb 2008 18:12:47 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
    : : <> wrote:

    [snip]

    : : : Tell you what, you ignore me and I'll ignore you. You
    : : : first.
    : :
    : : Not until you cease going on and on and like a demented
    : : fool about spammers I won't .

    Hmm. I wasn't the one who started the thread.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Feb 12, 2008
  17. Ivor Jones Guest

    "Iain" <> wrote in message
    : : cybuerke wrote:
    : : : I believe
    : : : you'll find
    : : : <www.zetnet.co.uk/sigs/weather/Met_Codes/beaufort.htm>
    : : : to be an authororative account.
    : :
    : : I think it is about right: it correctly says that a
    : : gale is force 8 and a storm is force 10
    : :
    : : But what on earth has this to do with voip?

    I'm hoping Ron will get blown away.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Feb 12, 2008
  18. Guest

    On Tue, 12 Feb 2008 19:19:22 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
    <> wrote:

    ><> wrote in message
    >: : On Tue, 12 Feb 2008 18:12:47 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
    >: : <> wrote:
    >
    >[snip]
    >
    >: : : Tell you what, you ignore me and I'll ignore you. You
    >: : : first.
    >: :
    >: : Not until you cease going on and on and like a demented
    >: : fool about spammers I won't .
    >
    >Hmm. I wasn't the one who started the thread.

    You have been ranting on and on and on about spamers since
    for ever it seems give it a rest Ivor they take very little notice of
    you if any .

    , Feb 12, 2008
  19. Ivor Jones Guest

    <> wrote in message

    [snip]

    : : You have been ranting on and on and on about spamers
    : : since
    : : for ever it seems give it a rest Ivor they take very
    : : little notice of you if any .

    You've been ranting on and on about Sipgate for years and they won't take
    any notice of you either.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Feb 13, 2008
  20. Guest

    On Wed, 13 Feb 2008 19:15:44 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
    <> wrote:

    ><> wrote in message
    >
    >[snip]
    >
    >: : You have been ranting on and on and on about spamers
    >: : since
    >: : for ever it seems give it a rest Ivor they take very
    >: : little notice of you if any .
    >
    >You've been ranting on and on about Sipgate for years and they won't take
    >any notice of you either.

    I know a dozen or so people round here alone who I have talked out of
    signing up with Sipgate voip is a waste of time and money for hardware
    now that BT are giving free calls evening and weekends .
    And you can't say I have praised Sipgate at every given opportunely
    which you have done and do, you are far worse than any spammer Ivor
    all we see from you is SIPGATE SIPGATE SIPGATE at least with other
    spammers we do get some variety .

    , Feb 13, 2008