    these originally but now I'd like to burn DVD's of them. What software do I
    need to do this? Can someone point me to a guide? All the ones I have found
    so far assume that the vob files are on a DVD, not the hard drive.

    Chris, Jan 10, 2004

  2. Chris

    Kimani Guest

    www.dvdrhelp.com

    Kimani, Jan 10, 2004

  3. http://www.dvdrhelp.com/guides
    Its a start there :)

    Orlando Henriquez, Jan 11, 2004
  4. Chris

    Chris Guest

    Been there, great site, but I didn't find the guide I needed. Found plenty
    for dealing with vob's on the DVD. I did find that I can re-encode it with
    Tmpgenc. Perhaps you could give me a more specific link.

    Thanks

    Chris, Jan 11, 2004
  5. Chris

    Asoshi8

    Joined:
    Jul 25, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    DVD From Video_TS Folders

    This may be of some help to those folk out there who don't wont to be messing about with all that TMPGEnc and IFO-Edit nonsense.

    There are loads of video converters out there, lots of which are free.
    "Super" is just one of them. This program can convert Anything to Anything. So once you have your VIDEO_TS folders you just want to create a DVD which you can watch on your DVD player.

    Instead of going down this over emphasised route that is Roxio or Nero, why not just download CDBurnerXP, which is free and it will burn your VIDEO_TS folders to a DVD and it will play on a DVD Player.
    I think the settings are OK on "Joliet" which keeps the DVD at ISO9660 and that is enough to create a Watchable DVD.

    I don't know why No-One ever mentioned this before because it is a lot more simple than all that Nero and Roxio complicatedness. So there you go, its that simple. So do it!

    Asoshi8, Jul 25, 2008
  6. Chris

    jungleland2

    Joined:
    Nov 25, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    this totally worked!

    I had VOB files that I needed to get on DVD and CDBurnerXP did the trick

    jungleland2, Nov 25, 2009