    writer, and drag-and-drop balloons. It's super simple to use!

    You can buy Comic Book Creator here:

    http://www.SavvyHobo.com
    Savvy Wit, May 17, 2006

  2. Savvy Wit

    Celcius Guest

    "Savvy Wit" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Comic Book Creator comes with 500+ templates, a fully licensed PDF
    > writer, and drag-and-drop balloons. It's super simple to use!
    >
    > You can buy Comic Book Creator here:
    >
    > http://www.SavvyHobo.com

    Sure Savvy.... drag and drop balloons.... I can see it now, serious
    photographers making albums with drag and drop balloons ;-)))))
    You're a spammer, that I know, but are you real? Serious?
    Drag balloons.... I've heard it all ...
    Marcel
    Celcius, May 17, 2006

  3. Savvy Wit

    Helen Guest

    "Savvy Wit" <> wrote in message
    > Comic Book Creator comes with 500+ templates, a fully licensed PDF

    I hope most of us here have progressed to being able to read and have well
    passed the comic book stage.
    Please don't judge us by your own educational level.
    Helen, May 17, 2006
  4. Savvy Wit

    Mark² Guest

    Savvy Wit wrote:
    > Comic Book Creator comes with 500+ templates, a fully licensed PDF
    > writer, and drag-and-drop balloons. It's super simple to use!
    >
    > You can buy Comic Book Creator here:
    >
    > http://www.SavvyHobo.com

    Even if I had interest in comic book style "albums"(??), I'd be sure I did
    NOT buy from your spamming source.
    :)
    Good day to you.
    Mark², May 18, 2006