Make 12% of your investment every day!!

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by 12, Aug 24, 2005.

  1. 12

    12 Guest

    Ok, this is not a scam. If you don't believe me just sign up its free. If you don't like what you see then just leave it and it your account will be deleted in 7 days of not upgrading.

    Basically its one of the TOP RATED autosurf programs....

    The way it works is you can invest as little as 6 usd and as much as 6000 (any multiple of 6), you login and surf 12 sites (5mins) and your account is credited instantly 12% each day you surf. After 12 days your account will expire and you will be processed your money. Takes 1-7 business days...BUT THEY HAVE ALWAYS PAID.

    You have to have Stormpay or E-gold or you can sign up free.

    Examples of the minimum or maximum.
    put in $6. 12% is .72. Everyday you surf you get this .72 for the 12 days = 8.64 = 2.64 profit.

    now lets goto the max and you can invest any multiple of 6 in between 6-6000
    put in 6000. 12% is $720.00. for 12 days = 8640 = 2640 PROFIT.... Has not failed.

    Start small and just keep investing... Do a big one and get out the money and keep in theirs... Doesn't matter.

    all i ask is that you use my referral link. This is not a pyramid so I don't get anything of your referrals.
    http://www.12dailypro.com/?ref=11295

    Thanks
    12, Aug 24, 2005

  2. 12

    Scambuster Guest

    "12" <> wrote in message
    > Ok, this is not a scam. If you don't believe me just sign up its free.
    > If you don't like what you see then just leave it and it your account will
    > be deleted in 7 days of not upgrading.
    >
    > Basically its one of the TOP RATED autosurf programs....
    >
    > The way it works is you can invest as little as 6 usd and as much as 6000
    > (any multiple of 6), you login and surf 12 sites (5mins) and your account
    > is credited instantly 12% each day you surf. After 12 days your account
    > will expire and you will be processed your money. Takes 1-7 business
    > days...BUT THEY HAVE ALWAYS PAID.
    >
    > You have to have Stormpay or E-gold or you can sign up free.
    >
    > Examples of the minimum or maximum.
    > put in $6. 12% is .72. Everyday you surf you get this .72 for the 12 days
    > = 8.64 = 2.64 profit.
    >
    > now lets goto the max and you can invest any multiple of 6 in between
    > 6-6000
    > put in 6000. 12% is $720.00. for 12 days = 8640 = 2640 PROFIT.... Has not
    > failed.
    >
    > Start small and just keep investing... Do a big one and get out the money
    > and keep in theirs... Doesn't matter.
    >
    > all i ask is that you use my referral link. This is not a pyramid so I
    > don't get anything of your referrals.
    > http://www.12dailypro.com/?ref=11295
    >
    > Thanks

    piss off
    Scambuster, Aug 24, 2005

  3. 12

    Avenger© Guest

    On Wed, 24 Aug 2005 14:22:47 GMT, 12<> wrote:

    >Ok, this is not a scam.

    That's good, so this will help:

    Spam report id 1494769089 sent to:

    --