Majoy Majoy BUG in XP Drivers.. Update 2

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by william bell, Aug 23, 2003.

  1. william bell

    william bell Guest

    I have one more PC system to test to fully confirm this bug, but so far I am
    convinced that I am 100 % correct.

    Update:

    Tested on 3 different PC systems now.

    So far these 3 Games show it up


    1. Dungeon Siege
    2. Humvee Assult
    3. Need For Speed, Hot Pursuit 2



    If you tweak any of the colour channels with the Colour Correction option that
    is provided in the Nvidia driver, that colour that you tweak shows up a hard
    blocky graphics in these 3 games, other new games to not show this fault..


    The Problem is with XP and does not happen with Win98se..

    All version 4.xx drivers have this Major Bug, even the latest 45.23/24


    I have one more system to test my findings out, so far its bad on 2 different
    systems..



    The need to tweak the colour is due to LCD screens have a slight blue affect,
    this can be done with the screen options, but not if you are using the DVI
    port.


    NOTE: The problem is not XP or the Games, its a Graphics feature used in
    those 3 games that is showing up the Bug in the Nvidia drivers..

    All works OK with Win98se, same version drivers etc, and also in XP, as long
    as I don't tweak the colour channel..
     
    william bell, Aug 23, 2003
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. william bell

    whoa Guest

    On Sat, 23 Aug 2003 22:50:29 +1200, william bell
    <> said

    >The Problem is with XP and does not happen with Win98se..
    >

    And snipped to bring two contradictory statements together:

    >NOTE: The problem is not XP or the Games, its a Graphics feature used in
    >those 3 games that is showing up the Bug in the Nvidia drivers..
    >
     
    whoa, Aug 23, 2003
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. On Sun, 24 Aug 2003 09:51:17 +1200, whoa <> wrote:

    >On Sat, 23 Aug 2003 22:50:29 +1200, william bell
    ><> said
    >
    >>The Problem is with XP and does not happen with Win98se..
    >>

    >And snipped to bring two contradictory statements together:
    >
    >>NOTE: The problem is not XP or the Games, its a Graphics feature used in
    >>those 3 games that is showing up the Bug in the Nvidia drivers..
    >>

    >




    ITS THE XP NVIDIA DRIVER THAT IS AT FAULT, simple is that not..
     
    Robert Kramer, Aug 24, 2003
    #3
  4. william bell

    J.Clarke Guest

    On Sun, 24 Aug 2003 11:44:11 +1200
    Woger Is a TROLL <> wrote:

    > On Sun, 24 Aug 2003 11:35:25 +1200, Robert Kramer
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > >On Sun, 24 Aug 2003 09:51:17 +1200, whoa <> wrote:
    > >
    > >>On Sat, 23 Aug 2003 22:50:29 +1200, william bell
    > >><> said
    > >>
    > >>>The Problem is with XP and does not happen with Win98se..
    > >>>
    > >>And snipped to bring two contradictory statements together:
    > >>
    > >>>NOTE: The problem is not XP or the Games, its a Graphics feature

    > >used in>>those 3 games that is showing up the Bug in the Nvidia
    > >drivers..>>
    > >>

    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >ITS THE XP NVIDIA DRIVER THAT IS AT FAULT, simple is that not..
    > >

    >
    > Look you stain, this isn't "UPDATE 2", it's troll repost #3.
    >
    >
    > Woger William Sheppard, you are the weakest link. Goodbye.


    Thank you for sharing. Now would all you New Zealand schoolboys go find
    some sheep to play with and quit annoying the rest of the world with
    your infantile squabbling?

    --
    --
    --John
    Reply to jclarke at ae tee tee global dot net
    (was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)
     
    J.Clarke, Aug 24, 2003
    #4
  5. william bell

    william bell Guest

    On Sun, 24 Aug 2003 11:44:11 +1200, Woger Is a TROLL <> wrote:

    >On Sun, 24 Aug 2003 11:35:25 +1200, Robert Kramer
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>On Sun, 24 Aug 2003 09:51:17 +1200, whoa <> wrote:
    >>
    >>>On Sat, 23 Aug 2003 22:50:29 +1200, william bell
    >>><> said
    >>>
    >>>>The Problem is with XP and does not happen with Win98se..
    >>>>
    >>>And snipped to bring two contradictory statements together:
    >>>
    >>>>NOTE: The problem is not XP or the Games, its a Graphics feature used in
    >>>>those 3 games that is showing up the Bug in the Nvidia drivers..
    >>>>
    >>>

    >>
    >>
    >>
    >>ITS THE XP NVIDIA DRIVER THAT IS AT FAULT, simple is that not..
    >>

    >
    >Look you stain, this isn't "UPDATE 2", it's troll repost #3.
    >
    >
    >Woger William Sheppard, you are the weakest link. Goodbye.
    >



    Another Sick Teenager..
     
    william bell, Aug 24, 2003
    #5
  6. william bell

    ginfest Guest

    "william bell" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >

    LMFAO, great post, rivals those in the Abit ng!
     
    ginfest, Aug 24, 2003
    #6
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. janet_princess_2k
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    491
    janet_princess_2k
    Aug 9, 2006
  2. A bug catalogue for bug lovers!

    , Sep 16, 2005, in forum: Digital Photography
    Replies:
    4
    Views:
    534
  3. william bell

    Majoy Majoy BUG in XP Drivers..

    william bell , Aug 20, 2003, in forum: NZ Computing
    Replies:
    11
    Views:
    499
    Mainlander
    Aug 24, 2003
  4. James West

    Re: Majoy Majoy BUG in XP Drivers.. Update

    James West, Aug 21, 2003, in forum: NZ Computing
    Replies:
    6
    Views:
    251
    Robert Kramer
    Aug 22, 2003
  5. J.Clarke

    Re: Majoy Majoy BUG in XP Drivers.. Update

    J.Clarke, Aug 21, 2003, in forum: NZ Computing
    Replies:
    22
    Views:
    579
    Johannes Skartland
    Aug 26, 2003
Loading...

Share This Page