    XP Guest

    Finding many sites that can't be connected to.

    Like Google, The Registry and a lot more..
    XP, Sep 7, 2005

  2. XP

    Chris Hope Guest

    XP wrote:

    > Finding many sites that can't be connected to.
    >
    > Like Google, The Registry and a lot more..

    I'm not having any issues here, using ihug bitstream in Auckland.

    Chris Hope, Sep 7, 2005

  3. XP

    Rider Guest

    "XP" <> wrote in message

    > Finding many sites that can't be connected to.
    >

    > Like Google, The Registry and a lot more..

    Ever thought it may be your computer?
    Rider, Sep 7, 2005
  4. "XP" <> wrote in message

    > Finding many sites that can't be connected to.
    >

    > Like Google, The Registry and a lot more..

    Pay your phone bill, and these might start working again.
    ..
    news.xtra.co.nz, Sep 7, 2005
  5. XP

    Peter Guest

    Rider wrote:

    > "XP" <> wrote in message
    >>

    >> Finding many sites that can't be connected to.
    >>

    >> Like Google, The Registry and a lot more..
    >>

    > Ever thought it may be your computer?

    I am having issues - using TelstraClear cable / Paradise
    Peter, Sep 7, 2005
  6. Peter wrote:
    >>>Finding many sites that can't be connected to.
    >>>Like Google, The Registry and a lot more..

    >>Ever thought it may be your computer?

    > I am having issues - using TelstraClear cable / Paradise

    NZNOG has just got an email about it... no details though.

    --
    http://dave.net.nz <- My personal site.
    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Sep 7, 2005
  7. XP