Major instability with DW MX 04 :(

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by John, May 10, 2004.

  1. John

    John Guest

    Hello.

    I just wondered if anyone else on here has Dreamweaver MX 04, have you
    had a lot of problems with it crashing all the time?

    I have version 7.0.1 of the product, and whenever I use the Find &
    Replace feature it always seems to crash. The daft thing about it
    though is it comes up with an error report which it send to Microsoft!
    What are they going to do with an error report for a competitors
    product?

    If anyone has experienced this problem and has any advice or
    suggestions I'd be very grateful. It's getting to be a bit of a pain
    now as it has happened several times today, and it means I'll have to
    update all the code in my pages individually instead of all in one go.

    Cheers for any help

    John

    John, May 10, 2004

  2. John

    webmaster Guest

    > Hello.
    >
    > I just wondered if anyone else on here has Dreamweaver MX 04, have you
    > had a lot of problems with it crashing all the time?

    Hi

    There is a known problem with the software but Macromedia have released a
    free patch that you can download from their site.

    HTH

    webmaster, May 10, 2004

  3. John

    John Guest

    On Mon, 10 May 2004 10:04:17 +0000 (UTC), "webmaster"
    <> wrote:

    >> Hello.
    >>
    >> I just wondered if anyone else on here has Dreamweaver MX 04, have you
    >> had a lot of problems with it crashing all the time?

    >Hi
    >
    >There is a known problem with the software but Macromedia have released a
    >free patch that you can download from their site.
    >
    >HTH

    Hi mate. You don't know whereabouts on their site the patches are do
    you? I already updated to 7.0.1 but it made no difference stability
    wise especially using the Find and Replace feature. It always crashes
    when I use that.

    Cheers

    John

    John, May 11, 2004