    thought it was Reseda or Canoga Park but it is not on their website store
    lists. A friend is looking for a 70-200 f/4 and he is near Moorpark. Maybe
    Samys in Santa Barbara is his best bet since it's in his area code.
    This old Bob, May 23, 2006

  2. This old Bob

    Marc Guest

    Try Canoga Canera in Canoga Park. I bought Canon stuff there and was very
    satisfied.

    http://www.canogacamera.com/

    MW

    Marc, May 24, 2006

  3. This old Bob

    Guest

    Try Frank's

    Its family run of Czech background

    He is also selling the freehold for $5mil.
    , May 26, 2006
  4. This old Bob

    This old Bob Guest

    "Marc" <> wrote in message
    > Try Canoga Canera in Canoga Park. I bought Canon stuff there and was very
    > satisfied.
    >
    > http://www.canogacamera.com/

    That's the one!

    Thanks!