    password and I do not know how to recover it. I have read the help of the
    program but I do not find a solution.

    Some help?

    Sebastián, Jan 30, 2010

  2. Risposta al messaggio di Sebastián :

    > Hi all!
    >
    > I use Mozilla Firefox version 3.6. My problem is that I forgot the
    > main password and I do not know how to recover it. I have read the
    > help of the program but I do not find a solution.
    >
    > Some help?

    Copy this link in your address bar and press enter:
    chrome://pippki/content/resetpassword.xu
    Click on the Reset button and master password is removed. When you reset
    the master password you'll lost all saved password and personal
    certificates (if you have them).
    Ciao

    --
    *gialloporpora: Weave 1.0 Syncs Nearly Everything About Your Firefox
    Setup - Weave - Lifehacker http://ff.im/f2ZE5 * - http://bit.ly/dqa0q1

    gialloporpora, Jan 30, 2010

  3. Risposta al messaggio di gialloporpora :

    > chrome://pippki/content/resetpassword.x

    Sorry, an "l"is missing, the link is:
    chrome://pippki/content/resetpassword.xul

    gialloporpora, Jan 30, 2010