    NewsGuru Guest

    Where does Mailwasher store the details of user-defined filters so I can
    back them up in case of a system crash?
    NewsGuru, Sep 25, 2003

  2. NewsGuru

    Brian H¹© Guest

    NewsGuru said:

    > Where does Mailwasher store the details of user-defined filters so I can
    > back them up in case of a system crash?

    Blacklist.txt
    In your "Application Data" folder
    Brian H¹©, Sep 25, 2003

  3. NewsGuru

    NewsGuru Guest

    In article <q9Dcb.4044$%>,
    says...
    > NewsGuru said:
    >
    > > Where does Mailwasher store the details of user-defined filters so I can
    > > back them up in case of a system crash?

    > Blacklist.txt
    > In your "Application Data" folder

    Thanks a lot
    NewsGuru, Sep 25, 2003
  4. NewsGuru

    Brian H¹© Guest

    NewsGuru said:

    > In article <q9Dcb.4044$%>,
    > says...
    >> NewsGuru said:
    >>
    >>> Where does Mailwasher store the details of user-defined filters so I can
    >>> back them up in case of a system crash?

    >> Blacklist.txt
    >> In your "Application Data" folder
    >>

    > Thanks a lot

    You're welcome.
    Brian H¹©, Sep 25, 2003
  5. NewsGuru

    St Bernarnd Guest

    On Thu, 25 Sep 2003 15:14:03 +0100, NewsGuru
    <> wrote:

    >Where does Mailwasher store the details of user-defined filters so I can
    >back them up in case of a system crash?

    You can also save all your accounts info etc. by starting "regedit"
    and go to :

    HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-73586283-1343024091-839522115-500\Software\FireTrust

    (If you can't find this do a search for "Firetrust" or "MailWasher" in
    the registry editor)

    then right click on "Firetrust" or "MailWasher Pro" (or whatever
    version you have installed) and click "Export".

    You can export this reg file to any backup location.

    Next time you want to install MailWasher double click on the "reg"
    file you exported *first* and then install MailWasher , it will then
    have all your account settings setup properly.

    I do this every time I reformat and re-intsall Windows (98/Wk2/XP)

    Hope this also helps.
    St Bernarnd, Sep 26, 2003