    three times this week and they are gone again. Has anyone else
    experienced this? Anyone know what's up with this problem.

    Thanks
    slaphappy, Aug 14, 2003

  2. slaphappy

    Tom Miller Guest

    Interesting. Which e-mail client do you use? Or are you using a web-based
    client?
    Tom

    Tom Miller, Aug 15, 2003

  3. slaphappy

    F Smith Guest

    Netscape 7.1. Even Mailwasher tech is baffled. And...........suddenly
    I'm not getting hardly any spam so I think that my ISP, Earthlink, is up
    to something. Who knows????? Weird.

    F Smith, Aug 15, 2003
  4. slaphappy

    Jimchip Guest

    On Fri, 15 Aug 2003 22:40:03 GMT, F Smith wrote:
    > Netscape 7.1. Even Mailwasher tech is baffled. And...........suddenly
    > I'm not getting hardly any spam so I think that my ISP, Earthlink, is up
    > to something. Who knows????? Weird.

    ELN has a new spamblocker but I thought it had to be activated.

    --
    Symptom: Drinking fails to give taste and satisfaction,
    beer is unusually pale and clear.

    Diagnosis: Glass empty.
    Jimchip, Aug 15, 2003
  5. slaphappy

    F Smith Guest

    It does and mine has not been activated. As usual, ELN denies any cause
    and effect. Really, really weird!!

    F Smith, Aug 16, 2003