    options I can see are POP3 & Hotmail a/c's.

    --

    Kenny
    Kenny, Sep 28, 2003

  2. As far as I know - no. It ony works on POP3 and Hotmail.

    Scott Johnson, Sep 28, 2003

  3. Kenny

    BNR34 Guest

    I don't know about using on hotmail, as I have tried the set up and cannot
    get it to work.

    BNR34, Sep 28, 2003
  4. Kenny

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Yahoo is pop3 if you pay for it.

    pcbutts1, Sep 28, 2003
  5. Kenny

    Kenny Guest

    Thanks for the replies, I don't use Yahoo for e-mail but wanted to keep the
    a/c active because I belong to a few Yahoo groups, this would have been an
    easy way to do it.

    --

    Kenny

    Kenny, Sep 28, 2003
  6. Yahoo can be accessed as if it were pop3 using
    http://yahoopops.sourceforge.net/

    Watcher of the Skies, Sep 29, 2003