    the deleted emails are still gettin to O E, how do i set mailwasher as my
    default email handler....All The Best.....FRED C

    ---
    fredcromer, Apr 18, 2004

  2. fredcromer

    Duane Arnold Guest

    "fredcromer" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > when mailwasher deletes unwanted emails and then runs the OUTLOOK EXPRESS,
    > the deleted emails are still gettin to O E, how do i set mailwasher as my
    > default email handler....All The Best.....FRED C

    I don't see how that's possible unless you're using the Mail Button that
    starts OE without MW doing any processing of the emails as opposed to using
    the Process Mail Button and MW processes the emails before starting OE.

    You may also want to take OE out of its sending and receiving emails at
    startup and also take OE out of its sending emails on a timed basis. This
    will force you to use the Send/Recv button to send or receive any emails to
    and from the ISP's email sever and OE will no longer do this automatically.
    This also means that when using the Send button to send an email, it will be
    held at the Outbox folder, until the Send/Recv button is used.

    You may also want to put a MW short-cut in the Start-up folder and let MW
    start first, if you take the path of taking OE out of auto sending and
    receiving of emails. You will have full control of your email situation that
    way.

    Duane :)
    Duane Arnold, Apr 19, 2004