    Regards.

    Chris.
    Please remove MAPSON (NOSPAM backwards) to reply to me by email.
    Chris Mitchell, Sep 21, 2003

  2. Chris Mitchell

    donut Guest

    "Chris Mitchell" <> wrote in
    news:bkj958$3v7$:

    > Does anyone know how to stop Mailwasher from marking messages for
    > deletion? Mailwasher does a great job of filtering SPAM, but it's a
    > pain having to uncheck Bounce for each SPAM message.

    The bounce option is best left turned off. It does absolutely nothing to
    deter SPAM to begin with. SPAM is mostly sent via remailers, and often with
    a pirated or munged return to address.
    donut, Sep 21, 2003

  3. I appreciate that, and that is why I want to turn it off. Question is how
    do I do so? Hopefully it's v easy and I'm missing something simple. Any
    advice gratefully received.

    Chris Mitchell, Sep 25, 2003
  4. Chris Mitchell

    Jerry Ennis Guest

    On Thu, 25 Sep 2003 04:58:42 +0000 (UTC), "Chris Mitchell"
    <> wrote:

    >I appreciate that, and that is why I want to turn it off. Question is how
    >do I do so? Hopefully it's v easy and I'm missing something simple. Any
    >advice gratefully received.

    Go to Tools - Options - Blacklist & Friends List - Options and uncheck
    the two "bounce" blocks at the bottom of the box.
    Jerry Ennis, Sep 25, 2003
  5. These options are already de-selected, yet MW is still marking items for
    bounce.

    Anyone have any other ideas?

    Chris Mitchell, Sep 26, 2003
  6. Chris Mitchell

    David S Guest

    How soes Norton Anti-Spam compare to Mailwasher?

    David S, Dec 27, 2003