    restricted) that they could send me.

    Thanks,
    BP
    berksposter, Feb 28, 2005

  2. On 28 feb 2005 "berksposter" <> wrote
    news:8%KUd.1660$ in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    http://www.mailwasher.net/ only $37

    --
    R. Amtjip ;-P
    the crack is in your head, and Juarez is in Mexico!
    Robert Amtjip, Feb 28, 2005

  3. berksposter wrote:
    > Hi, does anyone know where I can get a copy of Mailwasher 2.0 (2.0.19), or
    > does anyone have a copy (of it or a later version before it got too
    > restricted) that they could send me.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > BP

    Go for 2.0.28 ;-)

    --
    www.absey-vine.co.uk/software/
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Feb 28, 2005
  4. berksposter

    its_my_dime Guest

    "berksposter" <> wrote in message
    > Hi, does anyone know where I can get a copy of Mailwasher 2.0 (2.0.19),
    > or does anyone have a copy (of it or a later version before it got too
    > restricted) that they could send me.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > BP

    I recommend spampal http://www.spampal.org/. It is free and a much better
    (in my opinion) program than mailwasher. Essentially, spampal acts as one
    giant message rule and puts all your spam in a single folder.

    I've used both and prefer spampal.
    its_my_dime, Feb 28, 2005
  5. berksposter

    berksposter Guest

    Thanks Brian, just what I needed !

    Interesting site too!

    BP

    berksposter, Feb 28, 2005
  6. berksposter wrote:
    > Thanks Brian, just what I needed !
    >
    > Interesting site too!

    You're welcome.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Feb 28, 2005