    it with Outlook Express and it has been a DISASTER of rejected e-mails,
    unweildly address lists, and massive, bloated attachments.

    Someone PLEASE help me set this up correctly.
    XorX, Feb 25, 2004

  2. XorX

    Brian H¹© Guest

    XorX said:

    > I need to know how to set up an HTML mailing list correctly. I tried to do
    > it with Outlook Express and it has been a DISASTER of rejected e-mails,
    > unweildly address lists, and massive, bloated attachments.
    >
    > Someone PLEASE help me set this up correctly.

    Reread what you have written starting from the word DISASTER.
    Then ask yourself how you would like to receive a ton of crap in YOUR inbox just
    to have someone say, "Hello, I'm a PITA, how are you?"
    Brian H¹©, Feb 25, 2004

  3. XorX

    °Mike° Guest

    Why would anybody help a spammer? A potential spammer,
    at the very least.

    On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 08:45:38 GMT, in
    <SgZ_b.7$>
    XorX scrawled: