    Pascal
    For personal mail, remove NO SPAM
    http://dragpas.free.fr

    Pascal, Jul 16, 2003

  2. Pascal

    rifleman Guest

    Pascal cogitated deeply and scribbled thusly:

    > Hi,
    > I'm using mozilla 1.4 in windows. I've got a favortie browser, which is
    > not mozilla, but I'm using its mailer, cause it's the best. However,
    > when body of message contains links in my mail, or in news, i would
    > like to open, mozilla appear to be the default one, but i would like to
    > open them in my favorite one. Can somebody help figure this out?

    Yes, you have to set your "other" browser (Opera perhaps?) as default.

    --
    (I may be wrong...I usually am....)
    Google is your Friend

    rifleman, Jul 16, 2003

  3. Pascal

    Pascal Guest

    rifleman wrote:
    > Pascal cogitated deeply and scribbled thusly:
    >
    >> Hi,
    >> I'm using mozilla 1.4 in windows. I've got a favortie browser, which
    >> is not mozilla, but I'm using its mailer, cause it's the best.
    >> However, when body of message contains links in my mail, or in news,
    >> i would like to open, mozilla appear to be the default one, but i
    >> would like to open them in my favorite one. Can somebody help figure
    >> this out?
    >>

    > Yes, you have to set your "other" browser (Opera perhaps?) as default.

    Done. It's not the problem. Actually I found out another solution, I use
    thunderbird.

    Pascal, Jul 16, 2003
  4. Pascal

    Hellmark Guest

    Pascal's last words before the Sword of Azrial plunged through his body
    were:
    > Done. It's not the problem. Actually I found out another solution, I use
    > thunderbird.

    Out of curiousity what do you use for a browser? Personally I use a
    Firebird/Tbird combo.

    --
    Hellmark
    -If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, then baffle them with bullshit!

    Hellmark, Jul 17, 2003