mailen lukt niet en post ontvangen niet

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by luitj, Sep 7, 2003.

  1. luitj

    luitj Guest

    luitj, Sep 7, 2003

  2. luitj

    SgtMinor Guest

    Bummer!

    Loose translation of subject: "Can't send mail, can't receive mail."

    Don't worry, I'll go over to his house and straighten this out.

    SgtMinor, Sep 7, 2003

  3. luitj

    Patrick Guest

    SgtMinor wrote:
    > Bummer!
    >
    > Loose translation of subject: "Can't send mail, can't receive mail."
    >
    > Don't worry, I'll go over to his house and straighten this out.
    >
    > luitj wrote:

    Bravo!, 'SgtMinor', I admire people who bother to understand other peoples
    lingo.

    Patrick, Sep 7, 2003
  4. luitj

    SgtMinor Guest

    Patrick wrote:

    > SgtMinor wrote:
    > > Bummer!
    > >
    > > Loose translation of subject: "Can't send mail, can't receive mail."
    > >
    > > Don't worry, I'll go over to his house and straighten this out.
    > >
    > > luitj wrote:

    > Bravo!, 'SgtMinor', I admire people who bother to understand other peoples
    > lingo.

    Mahalo.

    SgtMinor, Sep 7, 2003
  5. luitj

    Patrick Guest

    SgtMinor wrote:
    > Patrick wrote:
    >>
    >> SgtMinor wrote:
    >>> Bummer!
    >>>
    >>> Loose translation of subject: "Can't send mail, can't receive
    >>> mail."
    >>>
    >>> Don't worry, I'll go over to his house and straighten this out.
    >>>
    >>> luitj wrote:

    >> Bravo!, 'SgtMinor', I admire people who bother to understand other
    >> peoples lingo.

    > Mahalo.

    Allright, no need to be rude !! :)
    (what's 'Mahalo' mean?), marshmallow, ??hello, my lingo!
    Google don't do Rus. (Lit, Lat,

    Anyways, best wishes to yourself,.

    Patrick, Sep 7, 2003
  6. luitj

    Patrick Guest

    SgtMinor wrote:
    > Patrick wrote:
    >>
    >> SgtMinor wrote:
    >>> Bummer!
    >>>
    >>> Loose translation of subject: "Can't send mail, can't receive
    >>> mail."
    >>>
    >>> Don't worry, I'll go over to his house and straighten this out.
    >>>
    >>> luitj wrote:

    >> Bravo!, 'SgtMinor', I admire people who bother to understand other
    >> peoples lingo.

    > Mahalo.

    Hawian; Mahalo. 1. Thanks, gratitude; to thank.
    Your wellcome, (as the good lady says).

    Patrick, Sep 7, 2003
  7. luitj

    Juan Pérez Guest

    Patrick wrote:
    > SgtMinor wrote:
    > > Patrick wrote:

    > >> I admire people who bother to understand other
    > >> peoples lingo.

    I thought SgtMinor was Dutch.

    Mahalo.

    > Allright, no need to be rude !! :)
    > (what's 'Mahalo' mean?),

    'Mahalo' is Hawaiian, loosely translated it means Thanks, gratitude; to
    thank.

    marshmallow, ??hello, my lingo!

    --
    Juan
    Cogito, Eggo Sum:.........I think, therefore I waffle

    Juan Pérez, Sep 7, 2003
  8. luitj

    SgtMinor Guest

    "Juan Pérez" wrote:

    > Patrick wrote:
    > > SgtMinor wrote:

    > I thought SgtMinor was Dutch.

    In bloody hell I am.

    Aloha

    SgtMinor, Sep 7, 2003
  9. luitj

    Patrick Guest

    SgtMinor wrote:
    > "Juan Pérez" wrote:
    >>
    >> Patrick wrote:

    >> I thought SgtMinor was Dutch.

    > In bloody hell I am.
    >
    > Aloha

    Aloha. 1. Aloha, love, affection, compassion, mercy, sympathy, pity,
    kindness, sentiment, grace, charity; greeting, salutation, regards;
    sweetheart, lover, lover, loved one; beloved, loving, kind, compassionate,
    charitable, lovable; to love, be fond of; to show kindness, mercy, pity,
    charity, affection; to venerate; to remember with affection; to greet, to
    hail. Greetings! Hello! Good-by! Farewell! Alas!

    ----------------I'm getting good at this

    Patrick, Sep 7, 2003
  10. luitj

    Juan Pérez Guest

    SgtMinor wrote:
    > "Juan Pérez" wrote:
    > >
    > > Patrick wrote:

    out.

    > > I thought SgtMinor was Dutch.

    > In bloody hell I am.

    Oops! Sorreeee! But your translations are so good........but then, you
    don't look Dutch :eek:) (please, don't ask 'what does Dutch look like?')

    Juan Pérez, Sep 7, 2003
  11. luitj

    SgtMinor Guest

    "Juan Pérez" wrote:

    > SgtMinor wrote:

    > out.

    > > > I thought SgtMinor was Dutch.

    > > In bloody hell I am.

    > Oops! Sorreeee! But your translations are so good........but then, you
    > don't look Dutch :eek:) (please, don't ask 'what does Dutch look like?')

    You were correct in your assumption. I was trying to have a bit of fun
    with the name of your 'organization.'

    SgtMinor, Sep 7, 2003
  12. luitj

    Juan Pérez Guest

    SgtMinor wrote:
    > "Juan Pérez" wrote:
    > >
    > > SgtMinor wrote:

    receive

    > > out.

    > > > In bloody hell I am.

    > > Oops! Sorreeee! But your translations are so good........but then,

    you
    > > don't look Dutch :eek:) (please, don't ask 'what does Dutch look

    like?')

    > You were correct in your assumption. I was trying to have a bit of

    fun
    > with the name of your 'organization.'

    I _knew_you looked Dutch,....know Spanish and can swear like the
    English.

    Juan Pérez, Sep 7, 2003