    berichten
    en niet mijn gewone mail.
    sturen naar

    f.santen, Nov 14, 2005

  2. f.santen

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Mon, 14 Nov 2005 22:49:24 +0100, "f.santen" <>
    wrote:

    >A message was sent to you that was returned to the sender(bounced)
    >because it would have caused your mailbox quota to be exceeded.
    >
    >The following is the reason that the message was over quota:
    >
    > Quota Type: total bytes stored
    > Quota Available: 0
    > Total Quota: 10485760
    >
    >The following is the information on the message that was bounced:
    >Wie kan mij daar mee helpen mijn mailbox is leeg en toch krijg ik deze
    >berichten
    >en niet mijn gewone mail.
    >sturen naar

    Do you have a question to ask?

    Evan Platt, Nov 14, 2005

  3. f.santen

    Mike Easter Guest

    I feel like I'm playing a guessing game in a hall of mirrors.

    f.santen wrote:
    <while posting from a chello.nl IP and using a chello.nl From>

    <what appears to be a message which s/he pasted in here, or something>

    > A message was sent to you that was returned to the sender(bounced)
    > because it would have caused your mailbox quota to be exceeded.

    That looks like a message someone received whose mailbox was full

    > The following is the reason that the message was over quota:
    >
    > Quota Type: total bytes stored
    > Quota Available: 0
    > Total Quota: 10485760

    That looks like a description of a full 10 meg mailbox

    > The following is the information on the message that was bounced:

    That looks like the continuation of the original message which started
    at the beginning of a post in English which was completely unexplained:

    > Wie kan mij daar mee helpen mijn mailbox is leeg en toch krijg ik deze
    > berichten
    > en niet mijn gewone mail.
    > sturen naar

    That information is Dutch, and basically sez:

    // Who can help me with that my mail box am empty and nevertheless get I
    these bulletins and send not my ordinary mail to //

    Perhaps the question of the message is here at the bottom.

    The OP is Dutch and is posing the qx in Dutch. Maybe the OP who is
    chello and claiming to be f.santen is claiming to have an empty mailbox
    and a zonnet address.

    No, I can't make any sense that way.

    I need more information about what the original situation and question
    is, where the English message came from, and what the Dutch question has
    to do with all of this.

    --
    Mike Easter

    Mike Easter, Nov 14, 2005
  4. f.santen quacked like a deranged mallard in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > A message was sent to you that was returned to the sender(bounced)
    > because it would have caused your mailbox quota to be exceeded.
    >
    > The following is the reason that the message was over quota:
    >
    > Quota Type: total bytes stored
    > Quota Available: 0
    > Total Quota: 10485760
    >
    > The following is the information on the message that was bounced:
    > Wie kan mij daar mee helpen mijn mailbox is leeg en toch krijg ik deze
    > berichten
    > en niet mijn gewone mail.
    > sturen naar

    If your question is why the message bounced, it's self-explanatory. Your
    mailbox is full. Empty it.

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    A happy life consists not in the absence, but in the mastery of hardships.-

    The Old Sourdough, Nov 14, 2005
  5. f.santen

    Mike Easter Guest

    Mike Easter wrote:
    > I feel like I'm playing a guessing game in a hall of mirrors.

    I have a new theory.

    who speaks Dutch, asked his friend

    > // Who can help me with that my mail box am empty and nevertheless
    > get I these bulletins and send not my ordinary mail to
    > //

    and included the message which he was 'mysteriously' receiving...

    > A message was sent to you that was returned to the sender(bounced)
    > because it would have caused your mailbox quota to be exceeded.
    >
    > The following is the reason that the message was over quota:
    >
    > Quota Type: total bytes stored
    > Quota Available: 0
    > Total Quota: 10485760
    >
    > The following is the information on the message that was bounced:

    .... but, the information is cut off there for privacy reasons.

    pepto1 thinks hir zonnet mailbox is empty, but perhaps is making some
    kind of mistake in that assessment. Perhaps zonnet's mailclient's Inbox
    is empty, but the zonnet mailbox is full.

    So, rather than tell us what is going on, decided to
    just paste the message from his friend in here to let us guess at which
    part is which and what is cut off and who is getting what.

    It is all a game f.santen is playing with us based on a puzzle s/he
    received from hir friend pepto1.

    --
    Mike Easter

    Mike Easter, Nov 14, 2005
  6. f.santen

    Mike Easter Guest

    oops. Typo. We don't need any confusion in an imaginary
    story/hypothesis.

    Mike Easter wrote:
    > pepto1 thinks hir zonnet mailbox is empty, but perhaps is making some
    > kind of mistake in that assessment. Perhaps zonnet's mailclient's
    > Inbox is empty, but the zonnet mailbox is full.

    The last sentence should be:

    Perhaps pepto1's mailclient's Inbox is empty, but pepto1's zonnet
    mailbox is full.

    --
    Mike Easter

    Mike Easter, Nov 14, 2005
  7. f.santen

    Plato Guest

    f.santen wrote:

    > A message was sent to you that was returned to the sender(bounced)
    > because it would have caused your mailbox quota to be exceeded.

    The person you sent the email to has a full mailbox. He/she cannot
    recieve any more mail in that box.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Plato, Nov 15, 2005