    can outlook express run under vista home prem ?

    TIA,
    Irwin Opper
    Irwin Opper, Jul 5, 2007

  2. Irwin Opper

    doS Guest

    why? windows mail is the same thing

    doS, Jul 5, 2007

  3. Irwin Opper

    Irwin Opper Guest

    I find it hangs up most of the time.

    Irwin Opper

    Irwin Opper, Jul 5, 2007
  4. Irwin Opper

    Mr. Arnold Guest

    >I find it hangs up most of the time.
    >
    > Irwin Opper

    Well, post to Microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail and maybe they can help
    you. I have been using Windows Mail since April 2007, and I have not had one
    problem out of it.
    Mr. Arnold, Jul 5, 2007
  5. Irwin Opper

    Gordon Guest

    > can outlook express run under vista home prem ?
    >
    > TIA,
    > Irwin Opper

    No. It's been superseded by Windows Mail
    Gordon, Jul 5, 2007
  6. On 7/5/2007 12:17 PM, Irwin Opper after much thought,came up with this
    jewel:
    > can outlook express run under vista home prem ?

    friends don't let friends use Outlook Express
    max
    --
    My Pages:
    Virus Removal Instructions: