mail

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by leslie gorman, Sep 22, 2006.

  1. Icannot get my msn mail

    leslie gorman, Sep 22, 2006

  2. leslie gorman

    SJP Guest

    "leslie gorman" <> wrote in message
    news:t3WQg.9188$...
    > Icannot get my msn mail

    OK

    SJP, Sep 22, 2006

  3. leslie gorman

    Rectum Burn Guest

    "leslie gorman" <> said in news:t3WQg.9188$t4.1302
    @newsfe3-win.ntli.net:

    > Icannot get my msn mail

    I can't get your mail, either! Dang!

    Rectum Burrrrrrrrrn

    Rectum Burn, Sep 22, 2006
  4. leslie gorman

    DanR Guest

    leslie gorman wrote:
    > Icannot get my msn mail

    It's your party you'll cry if you want to.

    DanR, Sep 23, 2006
  5. leslie gorman wrote:
    > Icannot get my msn mail

    I can...

    Transgendered Parrot, Sep 23, 2006
  6. leslie gorman

    Guest

    , Sep 23, 2006
  7. leslie gorman enlightened us 24hoursupport.helpdesk-(ab)users with:

    > Icannot get my msn mail

    No more information about what happens when you log on to msn.com or
    hotmail.com?
    Forgot your credentials?
    Admin blocked the site at workplace?
    Trying to access it from Outbug Excuse without paid subscription?
    Oh well, my crystal ball just got opaque ...

    Walter Mautner, Sep 23, 2006