    receive it (slowly) (Oxford) anybody else havin a prob BB
    No probs with dial up

    ---

    Bob B, Sep 25, 2003

  2. Bob B

    Rob Guest

    Probably a large stuck email message. Call your isp to have them remove it.
    Also check to see if they have webmail.

    --
    Rob B
    http://www.techhowto.org

    Rob, Sep 25, 2003

  3. Bob B

    PhilÅ Guest

    Can't send a mail re NTL 2nite, also the Service Status on www.ntlworld.com
    says it is buggered, Also check NTL server status on 0800 052 4315.

    Give it a buzz, even if you are not with NTL, the buggers have to pay for
    the call, I am getting annoyed with NTL and will be cancelling my account
    soon..

    PhilÅ, Sep 25, 2003
  4. Bob B

    Bob B Guest

    "PhilÅ" <> wrote in message
    > Can't send a mail re NTL 2nite, also the Service Status on

    www.ntlworld.com
    > says it is buggered, Also check NTL server status on 0800 052 4315.
    >
    > Give it a buzz, even if you are not with NTL, the buggers have to pay for
    > the call, I am getting annoyed with NTL and will be cancelling my account
    > soon..

    Well it does seem to be working again ...but intemittently....BB>>

    ---

    Bob B, Sep 25, 2003