  1. john parle

    john parle Guest

    can you help setup my mail settings

    john parle, Nov 1, 2004

  2. john parle

    Toolman Tim Guest

    >| can you help setup my mail settings

    Sure...pack it up and bring it over...I'll be waiting <g>

    THEY went." ~Will Rogers~

    Toolman Tim, Nov 1, 2004

  3. Toolman Tim wrote:

    >>| can you help setup my mail settings

    > Sure...pack it up and bring it over...I'll be waiting <g>

    You forgot to tell him about he password: a 12-pack of
    something decent. :)

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

    Go Blue

    Blinky the Shark, Nov 1, 2004
  4. john parle

    DC Guest

    Blinky the Shark wrote:

    >> Sure...pack it up and bring it over...I'll be waiting <g>

    > You forgot to tell him about he password: a 12-pack of
    > something decent. :)

    Don't forget she password: "...and I've brought a friend". };O)

    --
    DC Linux RU #1000111011000111001

    Health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

    DC, Nov 1, 2004
  5. john parle

    Toolman Tim Guest

    >| Blinky the Shark wrote:

    >| > You forgot to tell him about he password: a 12-pack of
    >| > something decent. :)
    >|

    >| Don't forget she password: "...and I've brought a friend". };O)

    Okay - I'm not picky about the 12-pack, but the friend idea...now I've got
    standards for that...

    THEY went." ~Will Rogers~

    Toolman Tim, Nov 1, 2004
  6. john parle

    DC Guest

    Toolman Tim wrote:

    >>| Don't forget she password: "...and I've brought a friend". };O)
    >>|

    > Okay - I'm not picky about the 12-pack, but the friend idea...now I've got
    > standards for that...

    No problem. We'll just upgrade the password to "...and I've brought an
    indecent friend".

    Better? }:O)

    DC, Nov 1, 2004
  7. john parle

    Toolman Tim Guest

    >| >>|
    >| >>|
    >| >>|
    >| >>|
    >| >>|
    >| >>|

    >| > Okay - I'm not picky about the 12-pack, but the friend idea...now
    >| > I've got standards for that...
    >|
    >| No problem. We'll just upgrade the password to "...and I've brought
    >| an indecent friend".
    >|
    >| Better? }:O)

    Muy bueno...you have the right idea ;o)

    THEY went." ~Will Rogers~

    Toolman Tim, Nov 1, 2004
  8. Toolman Tim wrote:

    >>| Don't forget she password: "...and I've brought a friend". };O)
    >>|

    > Okay - I'm not picky about the 12-pack, but the friend idea...now I've got
    > standards for that...

    That's what the 12-pack is for; drink it and your standards won't be in
    the way any longer.

    Blinky the Shark, Nov 1, 2004
  9. john parle

    Toolman Tim Guest

    >| >>|
    >| >>|
    >| >>|
    >| >>|
    >| >>|
    >| >>|

    >| > Okay - I'm not picky about the 12-pack, but the friend idea...now
    >| > I've got standards for that...
    >|
    >| That's what the 12-pack is for; drink it and your standards won't be
    >| in the way any longer.

    <<VBG>>

    THEY went." ~Will Rogers~

    Toolman Tim, Nov 1, 2004
  10. john parle

    Old Gringo Guest

    john parle wrote:
    > can you help setup my mail settings

    Just a wild guess but if you are using BT Yahoo that services Uk. and
    Ireland just click the Mail icon on the browser and follow the
    instructions. BT Yahoo has enough information there that you will
    have nothing to question. Good Luck

    --
    Old Gringo George
    Just West Of Nowhere

    Old Gringo, Nov 1, 2004
  11. On 1 Nov 2004 03:09:03 GMT, in 24hoursupport.helpdesk,
    Blinky the Shark gibbered like a sex-crazed chimpanzee
    with a banana jammed up its ass, the following deranged nonsense:

    >> Sure...pack it up and bring it over...I'll be waiting <g>

    > You forgot to tell him about he password: a 12-pack of
    > something decent. :)

    When someone else buys, it's all decent!

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    BEER!! The staff of life!!

    The Old Sourdough, Nov 1, 2004
  12. The Old Sourdough wrote:

    > On 1 Nov 2004 03:09:03 GMT, in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, Blinky the
    > Shark gibbered like a sex-crazed chimpanzee with a banana jammed up
    > its ass, the following deranged nonsense:

    >>> Sure...pack it up and bring it over...I'll be waiting <g>

    >> You forgot to tell him about he password: a 12-pack of something
    >> decent. :)

    > When someone else buys, it's all decent!

    True. :) Hell, my old college hangout had 40-cent beers (late '70s).
    Who cared that they were Old Milwaukee? Not us! <urp> :)

    Blinky the Shark, Nov 1, 2004
  13. On 1 Nov 2004 20:02:07 GMT, in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, Blinky
    the Shark gibbered like a sex-crazed chimpanzee with a banana
    jammed up its ass, the following deranged nonsense:

    > The Old Sourdough wrote:
    >
    >> On 1 Nov 2004 03:09:03 GMT, in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, Blinky the
    >> Shark gibbered like a sex-crazed chimpanzee with a banana jammed up
    >> its ass, the following deranged nonsense:

    >>> You forgot to tell him about he password: a 12-pack of something
    >>> decent. :)

    >> When someone else buys, it's all decent!

    > True. :) Hell, my old college hangout had 40-cent beers (late '70s).
    > Who cared that they were Old Milwaukee? Not us! <urp> :)

    HeHe. When I was stationed at Ft. Monmouth, NJ, lo, these many
    years ago, I can recall a hole-in-the-wall not far from the
    Port Authority Bus Terminal in NYC where we could get 10 cent
    beers (slimey dimeys).
    On a GI's pay back in those days ($78US per month for an E-1,
    $83.20 for an E-2), ten cent beers were a good deal, even if
    it wasn't exactly top-drawer.

    The Old Sourdough, Nov 1, 2004