    windows live mail, how do I restore this link in right click of the mouse,
    properly working with windows live mail.

    cheer / Corsair
    Corsair, Jun 28, 2007

  2. Corsair

    Theo Guest

    Wouldn't you have a better chance asking this in a Windows
    Live forum?

    microsoft.public.windows.live.mail.desktop

    microsoft.public.livecomm.general

    microsoft.public.windows.live.helpcommunity_platform.feedback

    The above are just 3 of the Windows Live forums.

    Theo, Jun 28, 2007

  3. Corsair

    Corsair Guest

    Well I think, I've been not so accurate in my question, in first beginning
    you're right to ask for these in the forums you tell me, but this problem
    has arise in a windows XP x64 installation, and comparing with my other
    installation in win xp sp2 (x86), I can't find anything similar, that's the
    reason I'm asking here, because that should be a link in the OS, but I'll
    ask in the other groups, thanks.

    Corsair

    noticias:...

    Corsair, Jun 29, 2007