    What should I do???????

    Thanks a lot for any suggestion.

    Diego Castelli
    =?Utf-8?B?RGllZ28gQ2FzdGVsbGk=?=, Feb 6, 2006

  2. Call your Exam Center and have them fix it....Get *pissed off* at them for
    being such idiots. Don't let them screw others like you. Maybe they will
    even give you discounts and coupons for othe exams.

    Robert Williams, Feb 6, 2006

  3. Thank you Robert... :)
    I've already communicated the mistake at the Center... But employees seems
    not wishing to work hard... :)
    After a couple of weeks it seems that they have fixed NOTHING...

    Do you know an e-mail address?

    =?Utf-8?B?RGllZ28gQ2FzdGVsbGk=?=, Feb 15, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?RGllZ28gQ2FzdGVsbGk=?=

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    > Thank you Robert... :)
    > I've already communicated the mistake at the Center... But employees seems
    > not wishing to work hard... :)
    > After a couple of weeks it seems that they have fixed NOTHING...
    >
    > Do you know an e-mail address?

    To be blunt Diego, screw the employees. Call and ask to talk to a Supervisor,
    possibly an Exam Supervisor.

    I'm not sure where you are, but in the US, basic employees are pretty much
    worthless. They are getting paid (and most of the time *overpaid*) to do a job
    that an untrained monkey could do.... They don't care if people are happy, they
    just care about their paycheck.

    If you escalate this issue to Supervisors you may see some results.

    If that doesn't work, find out the company that administered the Exam and report
    it to them.

    PearsonVue: http://www.vue.com/contact/

    Thomson Prometric: http://www.prometric.com/ContactUs/default.htm

    If neither of these companies sponsored the exams, look through the MS MCP
    website and find others.
    Bigus Dickus, Feb 15, 2006
  5. Thank you! :-D
    I solved with a direct call to Microsoft Partner Program Italy (I am from
    Italy)...
    :)
    They were very gentle.
    Bye!

    =?Utf-8?B?RGllZ28gQ2FzdGVsbGk=?=, Feb 23, 2006
  6. =?Utf-8?B?RGllZ28gQ2FzdGVsbGk=?=

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    > Thank you! :-D
    > I solved with a direct call to Microsoft Partner Program Italy (I am from
    > Italy)...
    > :)
    > They were very gentle.
    > Bye!

    Good to know. That might be a big help to many others.

    --
    Bigus Dickus
    Bigus Dickus, Feb 24, 2006