    i can receive mail with this new service But it wont let me send. What do
    I have to do to complete this task .Mozilla is grand no more pop-ups ever..
    Thanking you ahead of time

    Brn2baYankee, Apr 5, 2004

  2. Brn2baYankee

    Moz Champion Guest

    Brn2baYankee wrote:

    > i can receive mail with this new service But it wont let me send. What do
    > I have to do to complete this task .Mozilla is grand no more pop-ups ever..
    > Thanking you ahead of time

    Is this on Worldnet (att.net) per chance?

    Please ask the question on the Worldnet Internal Newsgroups if so, they will inform you what is required.

    It would also be of assistance if you told us what version of Mozilla you are using.

    --
    Mozilla Champion
    UFAQ - http://www.UFAQ.org

    Moz Champion, Apr 5, 2004

  3. Brn2baYankee

    .BRIAN. Guest

    On 4/5/2004 1:09 AM Brn2baYankee wrote:

    > i can receive mail with this new service But it wont let me send. What do
    > I have to do to complete this task .Mozilla is grand no more pop-ups ever..
    > Thanking you ahead of time

    What "new service" are you talking about?

    --
    Brian

    .BRIAN., Apr 5, 2004