    Year to all.........
    --
    Charlie
    Tailgunner, Dec 31, 2008

  2. Tailgunner

    Carlos Guest

    Charlie,
    From what I have read, Windows Mail (and other proggies) will be Web based.
    The software will not reside in your computer.
    Carlos

    Carlos, Dec 31, 2008

  3. I haven't yet seen any public announcements, but I'd strongly suspect if
    Windows Mail isn't present in the beta, it won't be present in the released
    product. With the Live branded web version of Mail, I suspect MS has decided
    that is the future of Windows Mail.
    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/blogs/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Dec 31, 2008
  4. Homer J. Simpson, Dec 31, 2008
  5. Thanks - hadn't seen it. I know I've been running Windows Mail off my
    Terminal Server using TS RemoteApps because Win7 doesn't have WinMail. But
    at some point, I'll have to convert to something else. I seriously doubt it
    will be Live Mail. Likely Agent.

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Dec 31, 2008