    I found that very dishonest, I have allway use fujifilm products, it
    let me down this time.

    , May 16, 2005

  2. On 16 May 2005 07:58:06 -0700, wrote:

    >I recently purchase a digital camera, a card,travel case all fuji, at
    >best buy store in Miami fl.
    >this product came with a mail rebate of 60 dollars, I send it and 30
    >day later came back unqualified because it din't have the upc wich
    >apparently is a bar code locaded in the camera .after a careful look at
    >the camera I discover that there is not such thing.
    >
    >I found that very dishonest, I have allway use fujifilm products, it
    >let me down this time.

    I recently rec'd a rebate from Fuji for 3 "Fujifilm CD-R for photo" 10
    CD packs. Two weeks after sending it in by post a cheque was in my
    hand.

    UPC bar codes are located on the outside of the packaging. You know,
    the thing they scan when you checkout at a retail store.

    That bar code included with a copy of the sales receipt according to
    most rebate requirements has always worked for me.

    If you still have the bar codes you are in luck. Re-submit. They will
    honour their rebate.

    Hap

    Hap Shaughnessy, May 16, 2005

  3. wrote:
    > I recently purchase a digital camera, a card,travel case all fuji, at
    > best buy store in Miami fl.
    > this product came with a mail rebate of 60 dollars, I send it and 30
    > day later came back unqualified because it din't have the upc wich
    > apparently is a bar code locaded in the camera .after a careful look at
    > the camera I discover that there is not such thing.

    The UPC is the barcode used to identify the item. There is not a retail
    product produced without this barcode in the last 15+ years. I assure
    you that the box your equipment came in indeed DOES have this UPC.

    > I found that very dishonest, I have allway use fujifilm products, it
    > let me down this time.

    See above, you clearly do not understand what the UPC actually is.
    Best Buy is barcode driven off of the UPC and thus, if it is in their
    store, it has a UPC. Soon ... EPC may drive their business ;-)

    --
    Thomas T. Veldhouse
    Spammers please contact me at .

    Thomas T. Veldhouse, May 16, 2005
  4. Bob Burns Guest

    Plonk!

    --
    Bob Burns
    Mill Hall PA

    Bob Burns, May 16, 2005
  5. Ron Hunter Guest

    wrote:
    > I recently purchase a digital camera, a card,travel case all fuji, at
    > best buy store in Miami fl.
    > this product came with a mail rebate of 60 dollars, I send it and 30
    > day later came back unqualified because it din't have the upc wich
    > apparently is a bar code locaded in the camera .after a careful look at
    > the camera I discover that there is not such thing.
    >
    > I found that very dishonest, I have allway use fujifilm products, it
    > let me down this time.

    Don't confuse their honesty with your ignorance.

    --
    Ron Hunter

    Ron Hunter, May 17, 2005
  6. Juan Motine Guest