    Can anyone confirm my suspicion that messages with a heading that includes
    "Mail Delivery Failure" are a common spam device and that it's as well not
    to open them?
    Andy1973, Nov 13, 2004

  2. Andy1973

    Paul - xxx Guest

    Andy1973 vaguely muttered something like ...
    > Can anyone confirm my suspicion that messages with a heading that includes
    > "Mail Delivery Failure" are a common spam device and that it's as well not
    > to open them?

    Some are .. some are not. A lot depends on the source .. ;)

    --
    Paul ...
    (8(|) Homer Rules !!!
    Paul - xxx, Nov 13, 2004

  3. Andy1973

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "Paul - xxx" <> wrote in message
    | Andy1973 vaguely muttered something like ...
    | > Can anyone confirm my suspicion that messages with a heading that
    includes
    | > "Mail Delivery Failure" are a common spam device and that it's as well
    not
    | > to open them?
    |
    | Some are .. some are not. A lot depends on the source .. ;)

    Quite true...I always "alt-enter" and look at the properties rather than
    opening them. Then any "bugs" in it aren't set free if it is crap. If I
    recognise it as something I sent, I'll go back and fix it. If not, I delete
    it.
    Toolman Tim, Nov 13, 2004