    Undeliverable message to .

    The problem being that im not sending them in the first place. I keep
    getting quite a few. Would anyone know whats causing this?
    Mags, Jun 30, 2004

  2. Mags

    Buffalo Guest

    Most likely that someone who has your email addy in their address book has a
    virus.
    It will send emails to others using your email addy as the sender.
    As long as your antivirus is up to date and you use it, ignore those
    messages.
    If only a few people have your email addy, you might contact them and ask
    them to scan their computers for viruses.
    But, since so many people 'forward' email without removing the other addy's
    on them, you addy might be on hundreds or thousands of machines.

    "Mags" <> wrote in message
    > Hi, Could any one help me? I keep getting emails saying:Hi.
    > I'm afraid the message returned below could not be delivered to one or

    more

    Buffalo, Jun 30, 2004

  3. Mags

    reid decker Guest

    You are not alone. It's some hacker, I had it too. Try blocking the
    sender.

    reid decker, Jun 30, 2004
  4. reid decker wrote:
    > You are not alone. It's some hacker, I had it too. Try blocking the
    > sender.
    > "Mags" <> wrote in message
    >> Hi, Could any one help me? I keep getting emails saying:Hi.
    >> I'm afraid the message returned below could not be delivered to one or

    > more
    >> destinations.
    >> Undeliverable message to .

    >> The problem being that im not sending them in the first place. I keep
    >> getting quite a few. Would anyone know whats causing this?

    Given that this is common behavior with worms/viruses that harvest emails and
    run their own servers to propigate mail showing those addresses as the
    sources, what is your evidence that "some hacker" is sending those
    mails?

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    New June 23:
    Blinky the Shark, Jun 30, 2004
  5. Mags

    Plato Guest

    Mags wrote:

    > Hi, Could any one help me? I keep getting emails saying:Hi.

    Delete them on the server so you dont download them. They are generated
    by trojans on other peoples pcs.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/
    Plato, Jul 1, 2004