    I just upgraded to FF 2.0, and I lost the ability to check email from
    the tools drop down. How do I get it back?
    Thanks

    Chip, Nov 27, 2006

  2. Chip

    Miller Guest

    *Chip* wrote on 27.11.06 15:44:
    > I just upgraded to FF 2.0, and I lost the ability to check email from
    > the tools drop down. How do I get it back?

    This feature isn't built in anymore. Maybe someone will write an
    extension for that, but yet i don't know of one.

    cu, Miller

    Miller, Nov 27, 2006

  3. Miller wrote:
    > *Chip* wrote on 27.11.06 15:44:
    >> I just upgraded to FF 2.0, and I lost the ability to check email from
    >> the tools drop down. How do I get it back?

    > This feature isn't built in anymore. Maybe someone will write an
    > extension for that, but yet i don't know of one.
    >
    > cu, Miller

    https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/3591/

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Nov 27, 2006
  4. Chip

    Scott Nelson Guest

    This is why I enjoy reading this newsgroup. No matter what you ask,
    someone knows the answer. Thanks Lee.

    Scott

    --
    Stop by and visit me on the Web...

    http://www.treasuredude.net.tc
    or
    http://pie.midco.net/treasuredude

    "If you give a person a fish, they'll fish for a day. But if you train a
    person to fish, they'll fish for a lifetime."
    - Dan Quayle

    Scott Nelson, Dec 3, 2006