    Does anyone know what the magnetic stripe on the walletcard is good for???
    Does anyone ever use it, and if so for what

    Just wondering.

    Jesper Pedersen, Jun 22, 2004

  2. Jesper Pedersen

    Jtyc Guest

    > Does anyone know what the magnetic stripe on the walletcard is good for???
    > Does anyone ever use it, and if so for what

    Secret entrance into the Microsoft compound.

    Jtyc, Jun 22, 2004

  3. Jesper Pedersen

    Consultant Guest

    actually, it gets you into the vip room at your local strip club and
    entitles you to 2 free private lap dances with 1 happy ending.

    Consultant, Jun 22, 2004
  4. Jesper Pedersen

    JaR Guest

    Jtyc wrote:

    >>Does anyone know what the magnetic stripe on the walletcard is good for???
    >>Does anyone ever use it, and if so for what

    > Secret entrance into the Microsoft compound.

    Charging Lattes at the Redmond Starbucks.

    JaR, Jun 22, 2004
  5. Jesper Pedersen

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in news:OMrVDDKWEHA.2928
    @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

    > actually, it gets you into the vip room at your local strip club and
    > entitles you to 2 free private lap dances with 1 happy ending.

    it was you i lent my card to. GIVE IT BACK!!!

    Rowdy Yates, MCSE
    --
    Rowdy's Home Page
    http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Jun 23, 2004
  6. Jesper Pedersen

    Beoweolf Guest

    If you ever attend a MS seminar or event, the card can/will be swiped to
    down load your information for attendence reasons or verify certs, etc.

    > Hi all
    >
    > Does anyone know what the magnetic stripe on the walletcard is good for???
    > Does anyone ever use it, and if so for what
    >
    > Just wondering.

    ---

    Beoweolf, Jun 23, 2004
  7. >actually, it gets you into the vip room at your local strip club and
    >entitles you to 2 free private lap dances with 1 happy ending.

    I believe the 'happy ending' is only applicable if you are wearing
    your lapel pin as well.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jun 23, 2004
  8. Jesper Pedersen

    kpg Guest

    MS=Big Brother

    kpg, Jun 23, 2004
  9. Jesper Pedersen

    Consultant Guest

    correct, thanks for clarifying that

    Consultant, Jun 23, 2004
  10. Jesper Pedersen

    JaR Guest

    Beoweolf wrote:

    > If you ever attend a MS seminar or event, the card can/will be swiped to
    > down load your information for attendence reasons or verify certs, etc.

    Supposedly. But I have, and it wasn't.

    JaR, Jun 23, 2004
  11. Jesper Pedersen

    Beoweolf Guest

    I have and it was. Hopefully it was just a conequence of being in some
    Podunk venue that didn't have the correct reader.

    Also, when or if you vist some of the vendor booths at these hootenannies,
    they will entice you to win "prizes"... but als o get your email address and
    other info that you chose to reveal when you signed up (passport or MCP
    member site). Remember, nothing free is actually free anymore. If you don't
    pay in currency, you pay in access to your data...as we all know, Data "is"
    the new currency.
    "Beoweolf" <> wrote in message
    > If you ever attend a MS seminar or event, the card can/will be swiped to
    > down load your information for attendence reasons or verify certs, etc.
    >

    > "Jesper Pedersen" <> wrote in message
    > > Hi all
    > >
    > > Does anyone know what the magnetic stripe on the walletcard is good

    for???
    > > Does anyone ever use it, and if so for what
    > >
    > > Just wondering.
    > >

    > ---

    ---

    Beoweolf, Jun 23, 2004
  12. Jesper Pedersen

    Neil Guest

    JaR <> wrote in news:#EV8qCUWEHA.3492
    @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

    > Beoweolf wrote:
    >
    >> If you ever attend a MS seminar or event, the card can/will be swiped

    >> down load your information for attendence reasons or verify certs,

    etc.

    > Supposedly. But I have, and it wasn't.

    nor I

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jun 23, 2004
  13. Jesper Pedersen

    JaR Guest

    Beoweolf wrote:

    > I have and it was. Hopefully it was just a conequence of being in some
    > Podunk venue that didn't have the correct reader.

    Sir, as a resident of the "Podunk venue" in question, I resent the
    inference that I reside in a "Podunk venue".

    JaR
    Cosmopolitan Thug

    JaR, Jun 23, 2004
  14. Jesper Pedersen

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message

    > Sir, as a resident of the "Podunk venue" in question, I resent the
    > inference that I reside in a "Podunk venue".

    You live in a convention center? Or other large hall of some sort? Or MS had
    an event at your shack?

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 23, 2004
  15. Jesper Pedersen

    TechGeekPro Guest

    > Hi all
    >
    > Does anyone know what the magnetic stripe on the walletcard is good for???
    > Does anyone ever use it, and if so for what
    >
    > Just wondering.

    Actually, the whole magnetic stripe thing is old and outdated. M$ is in the
    process of implementing a new technology whereby they stamp a number on the
    forehead of all new certified candidates. As I understand it, they are in
    the process of obtaining a patent (#666) for this process.

    TechGeekPro, Jun 23, 2004
  16. Jesper Pedersen

    Neil Guest

    "TechGeekPro" <%username%@yahoo.com> wrote in

    > Actually, the whole magnetic stripe thing is old and outdated. M$ is
    > in the process of implementing a new technology whereby they stamp a
    > number on the forehead of all new certified candidates. As I
    > understand it, they are in the process of obtaining a patent (#666)
    > for this process.

    it can also go on the back of your hand.

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jun 23, 2004
  17. Jesper Pedersen

    TechGeekPro Guest

    "Neil" <> wrote in message
    > "TechGeekPro" <%username%@yahoo.com> wrote in
    >

    > > Actually, the whole magnetic stripe thing is old and outdated. M$ is
    > > in the process of implementing a new technology whereby they stamp a
    > > number on the forehead of all new certified candidates. As I
    > > understand it, they are in the process of obtaining a patent (#666)
    > > for this process.

    > it can also go on the back of your hand.

    Yeah sure, I suppose one could go that route. But I figure with the stamp
    clearly visible on my forehead, I'll be more of a "babe magnet". Combine
    that with the trusty ol' lapel pin and surely I'll be beating them off with
    a stick in no time.

    TechGeekPro, Jun 23, 2004
  18. Jesper Pedersen

    Neil Guest

    "TechGeekPro" <%username%@yahoo.com> wrote in news:JJGdnU3PbNkdekTdRVn-
    :

    > Yeah sure, I suppose one could go that route.

    doesn't matter. the mark of the beast is the mark of the beast and can go
    on either head or hand. And no one is surprised that MS is the antichrist.

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jun 23, 2004
  19. circa Tue, 22 Jun 2004 15:19:39 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, JaR ()
    said,
    > Jtyc wrote:
    >
    > >>Does anyone know what the magnetic stripe on the walletcard is good for???
    > >>Does anyone ever use it, and if so for what

    > > Secret entrance into the Microsoft compound.
    > >

    > Charging Lattes at the Redmond Starbucks.

    Global positioning system.

    Laura
    -Oscar Wilde

    Laura A. Robinson, Jun 24, 2004