    this crossposting, I know it violates the netiquette...

    With best regards from Austria,

    Alexander
    Alexander, May 19, 2006

  2. Alexander

    Netmask Guest

    "Alexander" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    Wayward NG,

    I am helping a dear friend to track down a DVD/VHS recording of a
    stunningly beautiful concert production of the "Magic flute" at the
    Concertgebouw Amsterdam with John Eliot Gardiner, Michael Schade,
    Gerald Finley, Christiane Oelze and others
    So far we have found it on VHS, however we can´t find it on DVD. No
    success at Ebay, amazon etc. as well.
    Does anybody know if it exists in digital formats?
    I ask for your understanding that I am posting the request at the
    classical recordings-newsgroup as well, since I have no clue whether
    this is the right place to post this kind of question - please forgive
    this crossposting, I know it violates the netiquette...

    With best regards from Austria,

    Alexander

    I have seen this performance on Australian Digital TV here in Sydney - quite
    wonderful unfortunately I didn't record it. However it obviously exists on a
    master for distribution to TV stations. I will make further enquires and if
    I find something post.
    Netmask, May 20, 2006

  3. Alexander

    Alexander Guest