Magazines Late, Netflix blamed

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by SpiderManHouston, Nov 23, 2004.

  1. My magazine subscriptions have been arriving late in the mail. Is Netflix to
    blame for this problem?

    SpiderManHouston, Nov 23, 2004

  2. SpiderManHouston

    Tarkus Guest

    On 11/23/2004 3:58:51 PM, SpiderManHouston wrote:

    > My magazine subscriptions have been arriving late in the mail. Is
    > Netflix to blame for this problem?

    Yes, they should have never lowered their subscription fees.
    --
    "I'm trying to free your mind, Neo. But I can only show you the door.
    You're the one that has to walk through it."

    Tarkus, Nov 24, 2004

  3. SpiderManHouston

    Edward Reid Guest

    On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 18:58:51 -0500, SpiderManHouston wrote
    > My magazine subscriptions have been arriving late in the mail. Is Netflix to
    > blame for this problem?

    Of course. The mail carrier can't deliver your magazines until he's
    finished watching your DVDs.

    Edward

    Edward Reid, Nov 24, 2004
  4. SpiderManHouston

    Karl S Guest

    On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 23:32:38 -0500, Edward Reid <>
    wrote:

    >On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 18:58:51 -0500, SpiderManHouston wrote
    >> My magazine subscriptions have been arriving late in the mail. Is Netflix to
    >> blame for this problem?

    >Of course. The mail carrier can't deliver your magazines until he's
    >finished watching your DVDs.
    >
    >Edward

    About three years ago somebody on this newsgroup suspected that
    postal workers were taking his Netflix DVDs home, watching them, and
    then bringing them back to work to put back in the postal system.

    Karl S, Nov 24, 2004
  5. SpiderManHouston

    Jinx Frondie Guest

    > About three years ago somebody on this newsgroup suspected that
    > postal workers were taking his Netflix DVDs home, watching them, and
    > then bringing them back to work to put back in the postal system.

    That's no lie. I remember at least one news story of a postal workers who
    was found with a huge amount of Netflix DVDs at home.

    Jinx Frondie, Nov 24, 2004
  6. SpiderManHouston

    Tarkus Guest

    On 11/23/2004 10:32:37 PM, Jinx Frondie wrote:

    >> About three years ago somebody on this newsgroup suspected that postal
    >> workers were taking his Netflix DVDs home, watching them, and then
    >> bringing them back to work to put back in the postal system.

    > That's no lie. I remember at least one news story of a postal workers
    > who was found with a huge amount of Netflix DVDs at home.

    I don't think he was bringing them back, though.
    --
    "250 years in the future, all will be lost unless the fifth element is
    found."

    Tarkus, Nov 24, 2004
  7. SpiderManHouston

    DavesVideo Guest

    Karl S karlsch said:

    >>About three years ago somebody on this newsgroup suspected that

    postal workers were taking his Netflix DVDs home,>>

    That's nothing, I have friends who suspect that the government is hiding UFO
    information.

    Dave
    http://members.tripod.com/~VideoDave

    DavesVideo, Nov 24, 2004
  8. "Jinx Frondie" <> wrote in message news:<9WVod.23732$>...
    > > About three years ago somebody on this newsgroup suspected that
    > > postal workers were taking his Netflix DVDs home, watching them, and
    > > then bringing them back to work to put back in the postal system.

    > That's no lie. I remember at least one news story of a postal workers who
    > was found with a huge amount of Netflix DVDs at home.

    I can confirm that. I experienced a one day delay in my Netflix
    delivery and the little sticker missing from the envelopes when it
    happened. Complained to the post office and it stopped.

    Keld Landin-Petersen, Nov 25, 2004
  9. SpiderManHouston

    Rtavi Guest

    "DavesVideo" <> wrote in message
    > Karl S karlsch said:
    >
    >>>About three years ago somebody on this newsgroup suspected that

    > postal workers were taking his Netflix DVDs home,>>
    >
    > That's nothing, I have friends who suspect that the government is hiding
    > UFO
    > information.
    >

    > Dave
    > http://members.tripod.com/~VideoDave

    What UFo information? We haven't got it. We can't catch human aliens much
    less ETs _ THE GOVERNMENT

    ---

    Rtavi, Nov 27, 2004