    Totally free to use. 100% free dating.

    www.dedicated2dating.co.uk
    , Sep 21, 2006

  2. Stewy Guest

    In article <>,
    wrote:

    > Looking to meet new mates and dates?

    Don't go here

    <PLONK>
    Stewy, Sep 21, 2006

  3. Paul Heslop Guest

    Stewy wrote:

    > In article <>,
    > wrote:
    >
    > > Looking to meet new mates and dates?

    > Don't go here
    >
    > <PLONK>

    damn, I was looking for new mates and dates too!
    --
    Paul (This sky, too, is folding under you)
    Stop and Look
    Paul Heslop, Sep 21, 2006
  4. Helen Guest

    "Stewy" <> wrote in message
    > In article <>,
    > wrote:
    >

    > <PLONK>

    Oh my god. You actually plonked him?
    Phew, that is so going to worry him.
    Helen, Sep 21, 2006
  5. ½ Confused Guest

    Paul wrote:

    > > > Looking to meet new mates and dates?

    > > Don't go here
    > > <PLONK>

    > damn, I was looking for new mates and dates too!

    Heck, how am I going to meet Helen now? <g>

    Jeff
    ½ Confused, Sep 22, 2006
  6. Paul Heslop Guest

    "½ Confused" wrote:

    > > > Don't go here
    > > > <PLONK>

    > > damn, I was looking for new mates and dates too!

    > Heck, how am I going to meet Helen now? <g>
    >
    > Jeff

    We're stuffed again. Might aswell go down the gay bar and get a glass
    of gay.

    Paul Heslop, Sep 22, 2006
  7. Stewy Guest

    In article <>,
    Paul Heslop <> wrote:

    > Stewy wrote:
    > >
    > > In article <>,
    > > wrote:
    > >
    > > > Looking to meet new mates and dates?

    > > Don't go here
    > >
    > > <PLONK>

    > damn, I was looking for new mates and dates too!

    How can I make it up to you? Unplonk him?
    Stewy, Sep 22, 2006
  8. ASAAR Guest

    On Thu, 21 Sep 2006 20:26:01 +0100, Helen wrote:

    >> <PLONK>

    > Oh my god. You actually plonked him?
    > Phew, that is so going to worry him.

    No worries. He used protection. This time.
    ASAAR, Sep 22, 2006
  9. Paul Heslop Guest

    Stewy wrote:

    > In article <>,
    > Paul Heslop <> wrote:
    >
    > > Stewy wrote:

    > > > Don't go here
    > > >
    > > > <PLONK>

    > > damn, I was looking for new mates and dates too!

    > How can I make it up to you? Unplonk him?

    only if you promise to let him set me up with both a mate and a date,
    pref on same outing to keep costs down.
    Paul Heslop, Sep 22, 2006