    Messages:
    5
    Hi. My old VHS is slowly giving up the ghost and so we have decided to move with the times and get one of those DVD/HDD recorder things. The problem is that we have a stack of store bought videos that my kids still want to watch. I'm not looking to start a pirate movie business but I think it fair for me to copy those movies over to DVD for personal use. Does anyone have any suggestions or links that can help? Cheers in advance.

    Blackband, May 11, 2011

  2. Blackband

    Blackband

    Joined:
    May 3, 2011
    Messages:
    5
    Thanks a lot for your suggestion about Grex.
    I ordered a Grex unit from XDIMAX a while back. I've now had it for
    almost a week or two. It has seen a fair amount of use so far, and I
    am ecstatic with the results!
    I've recorded via the composite and S-Video connections. The video
    sources come either from my cable TV (Comcast) or from Netflix streams
    via my WiFi enabled Blu-Ray players.
    The unit has performed flawlessly and although I haven't tried hard to
    do so, upon casual viewing I have not been able to notice any sort of
    degradation of the signal (which I was, admittedly a bit afraid of).
    Thanks so much

    Blackband, Oct 22, 2011