    macrovision? I know I could buy a modulator but I'd rather disable
    macrovision anyway.

    Chris

    Chris, Sep 22, 2003

  2. On Mon, 22 Sep 2003 00:30:16 GMT, "Chris" <> wrote:

    >I have my Pioneer DV-250 connected to the VCR but can't watch dvd's because
    >of macrovision. Is there a hack or internal mod that will disable
    >macrovision? I know I could buy a modulator but I'd rather disable
    >macrovision anyway.
    >
    >Chris

    You thieves are always coming up with what you think are original excuses for copying DVD's.
    No don't NEED to crack the macrovision. It's there for a reason. Just watch the disc like you're supposed
    to.

    Doc Speedbyrd

    Doc Speedbyrd, Sep 22, 2003

  3. Chris

    Proctor Guest

    "Chris" <> wrote in message
    > I have my Pioneer DV-250 connected to the VCR but can't watch dvd's

    because
    > of macrovision. Is there a hack or internal mod that will disable
    > macrovision? I know I could buy a modulator but I'd rather disable
    > macrovision anyway.
    >
    > Chris

    Keep trying- You don't ALWAYS get responces from "never done anything like
    that before" JACKASSES..

    Good Luck

    Proctor, Sep 22, 2003
  4. On Mon, 22 Sep 2003 01:27:27 GMT, "Proctor" <> wrote:

    >"Chris" <> wrote in message
    >> I have my Pioneer DV-250 connected to the VCR but can't watch dvd's

    >because
    >> of macrovision. Is there a hack or internal mod that will disable
    >> macrovision? I know I could buy a modulator but I'd rather disable
    >> macrovision anyway.
    >>
    >> Chris
    >>

    > Keep trying- You don't ALWAYS get responces from "never done anything like
    >that before" JACKASSES..
    >
    >Good Luck

    He can just watch the DVD's the way he's supposed to.

    Doc Speedbyrd

    Doc Speedbyrd, Sep 22, 2003
  5. Chris

    Proctor Guest

    "Doc Speedbyrd" <> wrote in message
    > On Mon, 22 Sep 2003 01:27:27 GMT, "Proctor" <> wrote:
    >

    > >"Chris" <> wrote in message
    > >> I have my Pioneer DV-250 connected to the VCR but can't watch dvd's

    > >because
    > >> of macrovision. Is there a hack or internal mod that will disable
    > >> macrovision? I know I could buy a modulator but I'd rather disable
    > >> macrovision anyway.
    > >>
    > >> Chris
    > >>

    > > Keep trying- You don't ALWAYS get responces from "never done anything

    like
    > >that before" JACKASSES..
    > >
    > >Good Luck
    > >

    > He can just watch the DVD's the way he's supposed to.
    >
    > Doc Speedbyrd

    It's a good thing you are around to keep an eye on things. Too bad you
    don't have a real life and prefer to judge others instead of taking them at
    their word. I would thing you could contain your cleanup of the internet to
    some more pressing issues.

    Proctor, Sep 22, 2003
  6. On Mon, 22 Sep 2003 01:53:30 GMT, "Proctor" <> wrote:

    >"Doc Speedbyrd" <> wrote in message
    >> On Mon, 22 Sep 2003 01:27:27 GMT, "Proctor" <> wrote:
    >>

    >> >"Chris" <> wrote in message
    >> >because

    >> > Keep trying- You don't ALWAYS get responces from "never done anything

    >like
    >> >that before" JACKASSES..
    >> >
    >> >Good Luck
    >> >

    >> He can just watch the DVD's the way he's supposed to.
    >>
    >> Doc Speedbyrd

    > It's a good thing you are around to keep an eye on things. Too bad you
    >don't have a real life and prefer to judge others instead of taking them at
    >their word. I would thing you could contain your cleanup of the internet to
    >some more pressing issues.

    I don't recall having addressed you. You are dismissed until summoned.

    Doc Speedbyrd

    Doc Speedbyrd, Sep 22, 2003
  7. Chris

    wrote:

    > >like

    > >> He can just watch the DVD's the way he's supposed to.
    > >>
    > >> Doc Speedbyrd

    > > It's a good thing you are around to keep an eye on things. Too bad you
    > >don't have a real life and prefer to judge others instead of taking them

    at
    > >their word. I would thing you could contain your cleanup of the internet

    > >some more pressing issues.
    > >

    > I don't recall having addressed you. You are dismissed until summoned.
    >
    > Doc Speedbyrd

    Could you write me a perscription please. I need something to get rid of
    this headache I have been addressing lately ;)

    Proctor, Sep 22, 2003
  8. Chris

    luminos Guest

    wrote:

    > >like

    > >> He can just watch the DVD's the way he's supposed to.
    > >>
    > >> Doc Speedbyrd

    > > It's a good thing you are around to keep an eye on things. Too bad you
    > >don't have a real life and prefer to judge others instead of taking them

    at
    > >their word. I would thing you could contain your cleanup of the internet

    > >some more pressing issues.
    > >

    > I don't recall having addressed you. You are dismissed until summoned.

    Don't pay any attention to this guy...he is totally brain dead, but thinks
    he's smart.

    luminos, Sep 22, 2003
  9. Proctor wrote:

    > It's a good thing you are around to keep an eye on things. Too bad you
    > don't have a real life and prefer to judge others instead of taking them at
    > their word. I would thing you could contain your cleanup of the internet to
    > some more pressing issues.

    You can thank the video pirates for the studios insisting on copy
    protection schemes. It doesn't matter if casual theft is a real economic
    burden on the studios, they use it as an excuse.

    HD-DVD is being delayed and that can be laid squarely on the doorsteps
    of video pirates, IMHO.

    Matthew

    --
    <http://www.mlmartin.com/bbq/>

    Thermodynamics For Dummies: You can't win.
    You can't break even.
    You can't get out of the game.

    Matthew L. Martin, Sep 22, 2003
  10. On Sun, 21 Sep 2003 22:22:10 -0700, "luminos" <> wrote:

    >"Doc Speedbyrd" <> wrote in message
    >> On Mon, 22 Sep 2003 01:53:30 GMT, "Proctor" <> wrote:
    >>

    >> >"Doc Speedbyrd" <> wrote in message

    >> >like

    >> > It's a good thing you are around to keep an eye on things. Too bad you
    >> >don't have a real life and prefer to judge others instead of taking them

    >at
    >> >their word. I would thing you could contain your cleanup of the internet

    >> >some more pressing issues.
    >> >

    >> I don't recall having addressed you. You are dismissed until summoned.
    >>

    >Don't pay any attention to this guy...he is totally brain dead, but thinks
    >he's smart.

    Must be the company that's kept

    Doc Speedbyrd

    Doc Speedbyrd, Sep 22, 2003
  11. Chris

    Chris Guest

    If I want to copy them, I just make VCD's. As a matter of fact, that's the
    only way I can watch them right now because my copied VCD's don't have
    macrovision. That's also a good way to keep the kid's from destroying
    expensive originals. The problem is with rented or borrowed DVD's that I
    don't intend to copy.

    Chris

    Chris, Sep 23, 2003
  12. Stop blaming the kids for your own shortcomings or else teach them not to destroy stuff! This tired old
    excuse has been rehashed too many times.

    On Tue, 23 Sep 2003 03:46:41 GMT, "Chris" <> wrote:

    >If I want to copy them, I just make VCD's. As a matter of fact, that's the
    >only way I can watch them right now because my copied VCD's don't have
    >macrovision. That's also a good way to keep the kid's from destroying
    >expensive originals. The problem is with rented or borrowed DVD's that I
    >don't intend to copy.
    >
    >Chris
    >
    >"Doc Speedbyrd" <> wrote in message
    >> On Mon, 22 Sep 2003 00:30:16 GMT, "Chris" <>

    >wrote:
    >>
    >> >I have my Pioneer DV-250 connected to the VCR but can't watch dvd's

    >because
    >> >of macrovision. Is there a hack or internal mod that will disable
    >> >macrovision? I know I could buy a modulator but I'd rather disable
    >> >macrovision anyway.
    >> >
    >> >Chris
    >> >

    >> You thieves are always coming up with what you think are original excuses

    >for copying DVD's.
    >> No don't NEED to crack the macrovision. It's there for a reason. Just

    >watch the disc like you're supposed
    >> to.
    >>
    >> Doc Speedbyrd

    Doc Speedbyrd

    Doc Speedbyrd, Sep 23, 2003
  13. Chris

    Chris Guest

    Who are you to tell me how to raise my kids!! Like anything else, they are
    learning but not perfect. They will make mistakes such as dropping or
    letting the 1 year old get to a tape or disc. I'd rather it be a copy than
    the original. Either you have too much money or (hopefully) have never had
    children.

    Chris

    wrote:

    > >If I want to copy them, I just make VCD's. As a matter of fact, that's

    the
    > >only way I can watch them right now because my copied VCD's don't have
    > >macrovision. That's also a good way to keep the kid's from destroying
    > >expensive originals. The problem is with rented or borrowed DVD's that I
    > >don't intend to copy.
    > >
    > >Chris
    > >
    > >"Doc Speedbyrd" <> wrote in message
    > >> On Mon, 22 Sep 2003 00:30:16 GMT, "Chris"

    <>

    Chris, Sep 23, 2003
  14. On Tue, 23 Sep 2003 12:32:30 GMT, "Chris" <> wrote:

    >Who are you to tell me how to raise my kids!!

    You obviously don't know how or else you're lying on them to justify your thievery. So I AM telling you!

    > Like anything else, they are
    >learning but not perfect. They will make mistakes such as dropping or
    >letting the 1 year old get to a tape or disc. I'd rather it be a copy than
    >the original. Either you have too much money or (hopefully) have never had
    >children.

    Money situation is ok and certainly have no desire for kids. Especially if they turn out like yours! They'd
    get into my discs only ONCE!

    >Chris

    You're a fool for letting kids get into tapes, discs. I say again: CONTROL YOUR KIDS!
    or else quit lying about the reason you REALLY want to do the copies.

    >"Doc Speedbyrd" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> Stop blaming the kids for your own shortcomings or else teach them not to

    >destroy stuff! This tired old
    >> excuse has been rehashed too many times.
    >>

    >> On Tue, 23 Sep 2003 03:46:41 GMT, "Chris" <>

    >wrote:
    >>
    >> >If I want to copy them, I just make VCD's. As a matter of fact, that's

    >the
    >> >only way I can watch them right now because my copied VCD's don't have
    >> >macrovision. That's also a good way to keep the kid's from destroying
    >> >expensive originals. The problem is with rented or borrowed DVD's that I
    >> >don't intend to copy.
    >> >
    >> >Chris
    >> >
    >> >"Doc Speedbyrd" <> wrote in message

    ><>

    >> >because

    >excuses
    >> >for copying DVD's.
    >> >watch the disc like you're supposed

    >> Doc Speedbyrd

    Doc Speedbyrd

    Doc Speedbyrd, Sep 23, 2003
  15. Chris

    Ronald Cole Guest

    Doc Speedbyrd <> writes:
    > On Tue, 23 Sep 2003 12:32:30 GMT, "Chris" <> wrote:
    >>Who are you to tell me how to raise my kids!!

    > You obviously don't know how or else you're lying on them to justify
    > your thievery. So I AM telling you!
    >
    >> Like anything else, they are learning but not perfect. They will
    >>make mistakes such as dropping or letting the 1 year old get to a
    >>tape or disc. I'd rather it be a copy than the original. Either you
    >>have too much money or (hopefully) have never had children.

    > Money situation is ok and certainly have no desire for kids.
    > Especially if they turn out like yours! They'd get into my discs
    > only ONCE!
    >
    > You're a fool for letting kids get into tapes, discs. I say again:
    > CONTROL YOUR KIDS! or else quit lying about the reason you REALLY
    > want to do the copies.

    Spoken like a man who has no kids dispensing advice about how to raise
    kids... Now why don't you tell us why we should listen to the
    opinions of someone who loves to talk about shit they obviously know
    nothing about? Oh, yeah, because that's the definition of Usenet: any
    feces flinging monkey can have his fifteen minutes...

    Ronald Cole <> Phone: (760) 499-9142
    President, CEO Fax: (760) 499-9152

    Ronald Cole, Sep 23, 2003
  16. On Tue, 23 Sep 2003 15:22:03 -0700, Ronald Cole <> wrote:

    >Doc Speedbyrd <> writes:
    >> On Tue, 23 Sep 2003 12:32:30 GMT, "Chris" <> wrote:
    >>>Who are you to tell me how to raise my kids!!

    >> You obviously don't know how or else you're lying on them to justify
    >> your thievery. So I AM telling you!
    >>
    >>> Like anything else, they are learning but not perfect. They will
    >>>make mistakes such as dropping or letting the 1 year old get to a
    >>>tape or disc. I'd rather it be a copy than the original. Either you
    >>>have too much money or (hopefully) have never had children.

    >> Money situation is ok and certainly have no desire for kids.
    >> Especially if they turn out like yours! They'd get into my discs
    >> only ONCE!
    >>
    >> You're a fool for letting kids get into tapes, discs. I say again:
    >> CONTROL YOUR KIDS! or else quit lying about the reason you REALLY
    >> want to do the copies.

    >Spoken like a man who has no kids dispensing advice about how to raise
    >kids... Now why don't you tell us why we should listen to the
    >opinions of someone who loves to talk about shit they obviously know
    >nothing about? Oh, yeah, because that's the definition of Usenet: any
    >feces flinging monkey can have his fifteen minutes...

    Guess you'd know.

    Move along now.

    Doc Speedbyrd

    Doc Speedbyrd, Sep 24, 2003
  17. Chris

    Chris Guest

    Ask an honest innocent question and some asshole has to tell me how to live
    my life. There ARE legitimate reasons for backing up DVD's and video tapes.
    If my tape wears out or my DVD get's scratched, will the MPAA give me a new
    one for free? I don't think so. And what about 8mm video from the camcorder?
    Where do I get another copy of that? Of course I realize your main objective
    here is to piss people off but it won't work for me. Get a life.

    Chris

    Chris, Sep 26, 2003
  18. Chris

    Mr. Byrd Guest

    On Fri, 26 Sep 2003 04:04:48 GMT, "Chris" <> wrote:

    >Ask an honest innocent question and some asshole has to tell me how to live
    >my life. There ARE legitimate reasons for backing up DVD's and video tapes.

    No there isn't!

    >If my tape wears out or my DVD get's scratched, will the MPAA give me a new
    >one for free? I don't think so. And what about 8mm video from the camcorder?
    >Where do I get another copy of that? Of course I realize your main objective
    >here is to piss people off but it won't work for me. Get a life.

    It already has and you're still a thief. Either that, or you don't know jack shit about raising kids and
    probably should have never had any! Now go run along and steal some more!

    >Chris
    >
    >"Doc Speedbyrd" <> wrote in message
    >> On Tue, 23 Sep 2003 12:32:30 GMT, "Chris" <>

    >wrote:
    >>
    >> >Who are you to tell me how to raise my kids!!

    >> You obviously don't know how or else you're lying on them to justify your

    >thievery. So I AM telling you!
    >>

    >> > Like anything else, they are
    >> >learning but not perfect. They will make mistakes such as dropping or
    >> >letting the 1 year old get to a tape or disc. I'd rather it be a copy

    >than
    >> >the original. Either you have too much money or (hopefully) have never

    >had
    >> >children.

    >> Money situation is ok and certainly have no desire for kids. Especially

    >if they turn out like yours! They'd
    >> get into my discs only ONCE!
    >> >
    >> >Chris

    >> You're a fool for letting kids get into tapes, discs. I say again:

    >CONTROL YOUR KIDS!
    >> or else quit lying about the reason you REALLY want to do the copies.
    >> >
    >> >"Doc Speedbyrd" <> wrote in message

    >> >destroy stuff! This tired old

    ><>

    >> >the

    >> ><>

    >> >excuses

    >Just

    >> Doc Speedbyrd

    Doc Speedbyrd

    Mr. Byrd, Sep 26, 2003
  19. Chris

    Biz Guest

    "Chris" <> wrote in message
    > Ask an honest innocent question and some asshole has to tell me how to

    live
    > my life. There ARE legitimate reasons for backing up DVD's and video

    tapes.
    > If my tape wears out or my DVD get's scratched, will the MPAA give me a

    new
    > one for free? I don't think so.

    If my tires or brakes wear out on my car will VW give me new parts for free?
    Things do wear out.

    And what about 8mm video from the camcorder?

    8mm video is usually your own footage, there are no copyright issues or
    rights to make it illegal to do that....

    Biz, Sep 26, 2003
  20. Chris

    Mr. Byrd Guest

    On Fri, 26 Sep 2003 06:05:20 GMT, "Biz" <> wrote:

    >"Chris" <> wrote in message
    >> Ask an honest innocent question and some asshole has to tell me how to

    >live
    >> my life. There ARE legitimate reasons for backing up DVD's and video

    >tapes.
    >> If my tape wears out or my DVD get's scratched, will the MPAA give me a

    >new
    >> one for free? I don't think so.

    >If my tires or brakes wear out on my car will VW give me new parts for free?
    >Things do wear out.
    >
    >And what about 8mm video from the camcorder?
    >
    >8mm video is usually your own footage, there are no copyright issues or
    >rights to make it illegal to do that....

    Just let him blame the kids so he can justify himself.

    Doc Speedbyrd

    Mr. Byrd, Sep 26, 2003