    Is there a way to do macros in IE? I have some tasks I would love to reduce
    to a single key combination. Perhaps an add-on program of some sort?

    , Apr 2, 2005

  2. philo Guest

    wrote:
    > Is there a way to do macros in IE? I have some tasks I would love to reduce
    > to a single key combination. Perhaps an add-on program of some sort?

    plenty to be found with a google search

    btw: macros were included with windows 3.1

    philo, Apr 2, 2005

  3. * Guest

    Hi philo, You told me:
    > wrote:

    >> Is there a way to do macros in IE?

    > plenty to be found with a google search
    >
    > btw: macros were included with windows 3.1

    Now, the anser to the question is what, you fucktard cuntflap?

    *, Apr 2, 2005
  4. °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Apr 2, 2005
  5. DC Guest

    wrote:
    > Is there a way to do macros in IE? I have some tasks I would love to reduce
    > to a single key combination. Perhaps an add-on program of some sort?

    For instance?

    --
    DC Linux RU #1000111011000111001

    Customize Xnews - http://dcicons.fateback.com

    DC, Apr 2, 2005
  6. Guest

    For instance, I want to access an IE page that I will get many duplicates
    of, each with a different address on it. The page content will always be the
    same. I want to be able to access the page, capture the address by finding a
    keyword, paste the address into a label program or database, return to the
    IE page, save the page, and close the page.

    , Apr 3, 2005
  7. DC Guest

    wrote:
    > For instance, I want to access an IE page that I will get many duplicates
    > of, each with a different address on it. The page content will always be the
    > same. I want to be able to access the page, capture the address by finding a
    > keyword, paste the address into a label program or database, return to the
    > IE page, save the page, and close the page.

    Yow! }:O)

    DC, Apr 3, 2005
  8. DC wrote:

    > wrote:

    >> Is there a way to do macros in IE? I have some tasks I would love to reduce
    >> to a single key combination. Perhaps an add-on program of some sort?

    > For instance?

    Shift-Ctrl-F - Opens site in Firefox.

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    Who has implemented Usenet Solution #45933:

    Blinky the Shark, Apr 3, 2005
  9. Dave Lear Guest

    "philo" wrote in message news:

    > btw: macros were included with windows 3.1

    Assuming you mean Windows Recorder, it was removed from Windows 95 and never
    re-introduced in any later version.

    Dave Lear, Apr 5, 2005
  10. Liebschen

    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Location:
    Largo, Pinellas, Florida, USA
    Same Question, Different Application

    The sites I would like to use is the Pinellas County Sheriff's Office Active Calls page that reloads automatically every 60 seconds and the Pinellas County Medical Services Active Calls page that appears to reload after any call is added or completed.

    Maybe I watch too many crime shows but what we would like to do is have a website displayed on a monitor, two to start, with the above websites. We would like to setup a macro that would run a keyword search for addresses or our community's map grid on the EMS page every time the page reloaded and if it got a hit it would create a "Pop-up" with the relavent info as well as send the info via eMail and/or text message to a number of people, Neighborhood Association Board members as well as Neighborhood Watch Board and Street Representatives.

    I hope this is possible but I may simply be reaching too far. Thanks in advance for any assistance with this challenge.

    Last edited: Jun 28, 2009
    Liebschen, Jun 28, 2009