  1. carol

    carol Guest

    I cannot download Flash Macromedia

    carol, May 20, 2006

  2. carol

    old man Guest

    why?

    "carol" <> wrote in message
    news:K%Kbg.681$...
    > I cannot download Flash Macromedia

    old man, May 20, 2006

  3. carol

    carol Guest

    I click on the link and it does nothing
    "old man" <> wrote in message
    news:b6Lbg.3285$...
    > why?
    >
    > "carol" <> wrote in message
    > news:K%Kbg.681$...
    > > I cannot download Flash Macromedia

    carol, May 20, 2006
  4. carol

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Sat, 20 May 2006 20:30:34 GMT, "carol" <> wrote:

    >I cannot download Flash Macromedia

    Bummer.

    Evan Platt, May 20, 2006
  5. carol

    Keme Guest

    carol wrote:
    > I click on the link and it does nothing
    > "old man" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>why?
    >>
    >>"carol" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >>>I cannot download Flash Macromedia

    Where is "the link" you're talking about?
    Macromedia is Adobe now. If your link is on a referring page, it may be
    outdated. Redirects should bring you to adobe, but that doesn't always
    work as it should.
    Go to http://www.adobe.com to download latest version of Flash player or
    Flash trial.

    Can you download other stuff?
    You may have settings on your computer or infrastructure to prevent
    downloads from certain sites (like adobe), or downloading certain file
    types (like executable files). Check your firewall settings. Consult the
    IT admin if you are on a corporate network.

    Did you try restarting your browser or rebooting your computer?
    Sometimes browser or OS caches and status indicators (cookies et al.) go
    wrong. Restarting will in many cases sset things right.

    Keme, May 21, 2006
  6. carol

    Plato Guest

    carol wrote:

    > I click on the link and it does nothing

    Clear out all your temp/tmp/cache files and try again.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Plato, May 21, 2006
  7. carol

    thanatoid Guest

    "old man" <> wrote in

    > why?
    >
    > "carol" <> wrote in message
    >> I cannot download Flash Macromedia

    Why would you want to? If there is anything more annoying than
    Java, it's Flash. Consider yourself lucky. When I run across a
    Flash-only site, I just move on. MTV is bad enough.

    --
    thanatoid-TipĀ® #20
    There are dark and scary tunnels where awful things happen to

    thanatoid, May 21, 2006