    Would some one be kind enough to explain how to save an item, that is in
    Macromedia Flashplayer, on your computer or on a floppy disk?
    Thanks
    traveller556, May 3, 2007

  2. traveller556

    Robert Baer Guest

    traveller556 wrote:
    > Would some one be kind enough to explain how to save an item, that is in
    > Macromedia Flashplayer, on your computer or on a floppy disk?
    > Thanks

    You will *never* be able to save multi-magabytes on a floppy...
    Robert Baer, May 4, 2007

  3. traveller556

    Ragnar Guest

    traveller556 wrote:
    > Would some one be kind enough to explain how to save an item, that is
    > in Macromedia Flashplayer, on your computer or on a floppy disk?
    > Thanks

    Right-click on the web page (not on the Flash object itself).
    Select 'View Source' or 'View Page Source'
    On the screen that follows search for " *.swf". This will find the file
    names of Shockwave Flash objects on the web page.
    Type the name (and subpath if applicable) of the .swf item in place of the
    page name on the Address Bar of your browser and hit GO.
    The Flash object will now appear without the page in which it was embedded.
    On the menu bar choose File / Save Page As...

    If this doesn't work it could be that the mouse click options have been
    disabled by the website designer, but it may still be possible to work
    around it.

    Hope this helps.

    Ragnar
    Ragnar, May 4, 2007