    What would be a reasonable price to pay for a cash job making up a
    couple of quick banner adverts? We know how much the pros charge, but
    this will more be a cash job for someone after work.

    Gurble, Sep 13, 2004

  2. Gurble

    Rick Guest

    "Gurble" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi there.
    >
    > Anyone any good at Flash?
    >
    > My work needs someone to do a couple of Flash banner adverts. If
    > you're keen, reply with links to a couple of previous examples and a
    > mangled email address, and the powers that be will get back to you.
    >
    > What would be a reasonable price to pay for a cash job making up a
    > couple of quick banner adverts? We know how much the pros charge, but
    > this will more be a cash job for someone after work.

    Hope the IRD doesn't see your post ;)

    Rick, Sep 13, 2004

  3. Gurble

    Gurble Guest

    On Mon, 13 Sep 2004 13:21:32 +1200, "Rick" <>
    wrote:

    >"Gurble" <> wrote in message
    >> Hi there.
    >>
    >> Anyone any good at Flash?
    >>
    >> My work needs someone to do a couple of Flash banner adverts. If
    >> you're keen, reply with links to a couple of previous examples and a
    >> mangled email address, and the powers that be will get back to you.
    >>
    >> What would be a reasonable price to pay for a cash job making up a
    >> couple of quick banner adverts? We know how much the pros charge, but
    >> this will more be a cash job for someone after work.

    >Hope the IRD doesn't see your post ;)

    LOL...

    Actually, we would be declaring it (silly not to!). Up to the other
    party as to whether they declare it or not. It'll probably be below
    the threshold, anyway...

    Gurble, Sep 13, 2004
  4. Gurble

    El Penguino Guest

    On Mon, 13 Sep 2004 19:52:36 +1200, Gurble <> wrote:

    >Actually, we would be declaring it (silly not to!). Up to the other
    >party as to whether they declare it or not. It'll probably be below
    >the threshold, anyway...

    Oh ? Whats the threshold ....
    just interested for ummm , my friend , yes , my friend .

    El Penguino, Sep 13, 2004
  5. Gurble

    Rick Ward Guest

    buy a copy of SwishMax and make your own banner ads (and much more besides)
    in minutes...

    www.swishzone.com

    Rick Ward, Sep 14, 2004
  6. Gurble

    Gurble Guest

    On Tue, 14 Sep 2004 13:06:44 +1200, "Rick Ward" <>
    wrote:

    >buy a copy of SwishMax and make your own banner ads (and much more besides)
    >in minutes...
    >
    >www.swishzone.com

    Thanks, Rick. I'm downloading the free trial now.

    Gurble, Sep 14, 2004
  7. Gurble

    wrote:

    >buy a copy of SwishMax and make your own banner ads (and much more besides)
    >in minutes...
    >
    >www.swishzone.com

    An excellent product!

    Also includes a fully functional 15-day trial, although I think we
    might just buy it.

    Thanks for the recommendation.

    Gurble, Sep 14, 2004